What's new

So you hate or never liked Trump...

Bad: Some
Requiring US citizens that sponsor an immigrant, family or otherwise to give up bio-metric data.
Emissions and the EPA may bring the suck, but try living in Shenzen. Coal has no place in electricity generation in the 21st century.
Using a 747 and all that goes along with it to visit his golf course a couple times a week that costs more than(maybe double) the average wage to operate per hour than his constituents make in a year.

Good: Some
Confronting China
SCOTUS appointees seem solid.

Your a troll so I don't know why I bother. But please explain to me why coal is bad again? The best part of Trump. Hmm probably the fact that he says what he thinks even if it is off sometimes. He won't play the lib politically correct game. But the biggest reason to like trump is he unlike the rest will not allow are great nation to be sold out to China, and I guess the whole no wars started in his 4 years means nothing. How about the market being higher than before even with covid. Unemployment rates before covid were a all time low. I know your type doesn't want to work so that means nothing .....

From the first day on PBB on the Trump Primary Victory Thread i was a devote Nut Sack Swinger. God Bless the Mango Messiah.

I never liked the man. Didn't care one shit about his shit life or his shit TV series.

Then he went onstage against the Republican opposition in the debates. The light bulb flicked on. Not owned by, not a Republican. An American kicking in the door to the only party that had a chance of change. I watched the media reaction and the following dementia of left wing America. There was no going back, there is nothing to go to.

Waiting for the new one.

Nobody that voted for Trump gives one shit about a CNN headline about Trump's golfing or his the language of his tweets. Your post in some way is a lie.

Actually your post is a lie. When you say "Nobody", how do you know? Have you asked every last Trump voter? Well have you liar?

The best thing he did was change get the taxation of money parked offshore during the Obama days changed. That opened the floodgates to new construction projects, (although I personally pay more now that I did before).
A couple solid SCOTUS picks.

A complete inability to work with congress.
Not taking the job seriously, "I know more about ISIS than the Generals". Really?
"Mexico is going to pay for the wall." Never will.
"Drain the swamp." More fucking bullshit, it's worse now than ever.
The federal deficit growth is criminal.
The Space Force? Yeah just what we need, another uber-expensive government agency. Thank God that was a non-starter.
Oh, and he cheats at golf. Only a maggot would cheat at such a game.

Anyway, he's one and done. We'll see how the history books remember him. :laughing:

The best thing he did was change get the taxation of money parked offshore during the Obama days changed. That opened the floodgates to new construction projects, (although I personally pay more now that I did before).
A couple solid SCOTUS picks.

A complete inability to work with congress.
Not taking the job seriously, "I know more about ISIS than the Generals". Really?
"Mexico is going to pay for the wall." Never will.
"Drain the swamp." More fucking bullshit, it's worse now than ever.
The federal deficit growth is criminal.
The Space Force? Yeah just what we need, another uber-expensive government agency. Thank God that was a non-starter.
Oh, and he cheats at golf. Only a maggot would cheat at such a game.

Anyway, he's one and done. We'll see how the history books remember him. :laughing:

How did your taxation go up? Did you loose some local tax right offs?

Take your own advice sometime.......

I am, it's the majority here that is living a fantasy and they're all pissed off like little children when people remind them of it. Face facts for once, your personal opinion doesn't jibe with reality, no matter how much you wish it to.

I am, it's the majority here that is living a fantasy and they're all pissed off like little children when people remind them of it. Face facts for once, your personal opinion doesn't jibe with reality, no matter how much you wish it to.

Examples? Just kidding I know you wont provide any specifics, you never have and you never will.

Is there anyone on here that you think is smarter than you? Not even overall, but on any of the topics you reply to?

Is there anyone on here that you think is smarter than you? Not even overall, but on any of the topics you reply to?

There are some, but the majority advocate stupid shit like DMG just did by saying land mines and machine gun towers at the border are great ideas.

Don't dodge the question, answer it.

Come on man. We need to protect criminals before they get here to break our laws.

I would be all for stopping a mob of military aged men hell bent on coming here illegally to spend my money with a land mine or two.

guess im one of the dumb ones here.

I would be all for stopping a mob of military aged men hell bent on coming here illegally to spend my money with a land mine or two.

honestly a couple miles of land mines packed in there nice and dense seems way cheaper than the border patrol budget
might be expensive to eminent domain a few cities out of existence but...

Reactions: DMG

If you have nothing real to say then why are you here? Why say one person's idea is wrong but not say exactly why? We all know the real reason, you don't answer because you have no answer. You are just in here running your mouth with your usual holier than thou bullshit and every time you are pushed into a corner, you cop out and scurry back in your hole for a while. So run along, maybe next time someone will ask you an easy question that doesn't require more than two brain cells to think about.

If you don't know you're not bright enough to understand the answer.

Yeah, I’m curious as to why it is a bad idea? Because illegal border hoppers might get hurt?

Trump did well with China and Mexico trade deals.
His anti illegal border work was a huge win for the US.
His border wall program is awesome, that will go a long way to stemming the illegal immigrant problems.
Filling court seats should be a benefit for many years.
Peace talks in the Middle East.

The bad,
No work on the deficit
Despite his talk about 2a, no positive action was taken.

Last edited:
There are some, but the majority advocate stupid shit like DMG just did by saying land mines and machine gun towers at the border are great ideas.

If the intent is to establish and defend an international border, they are great ideas for doing so. Not cost effective, won't fly in today's world of fucking snowflakes, but as actual deterrents, it's hard to pick things that work better than land mines and manned machine guns.

Never had a problem with him golfing, 74 year old workaholic needs some sun and exercise once in a while. Imagine the chorus of laughs if he was out riding a bike with a mask on like Biden.

Obama liked to golf everywhere on taxpayer dime, he always had some small official business to do near prime destination resorts. Trump had his own place he went to every time, that was already familiar with the secret service, really no different than Camp David.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh