What's new

So which tires?

FWIW my last two sets of tires for the jeep have been 37X12.5 R17 PBRs in the radial flavor.

I fucking love the tires. They do well every where I have taken them. I'm mostly rocks and snow wheeling. I was able to keep up with my buddy on 42 IROKs in the snow. I couldn't pass him, but I could keep up with him.

I run the PBR-B

Have worked great for years.

Haven't had em in the snow though.

Really, wtf is wrong with thornbirds?
I just got a set. They look cool and I hear they are good on pavement and even better in gravel. If that's the case, I can't wait till this winter. My muddy lawn will give them a run for my money foshizzle!

Back in the day, a datsun or other light truck with buckshot mudders would drive circles around any 4wd vehicle, so say the really deep cousin-loving rednecks.

Bonus points if the mudders were 35"ers and the front tires were stock

There was a kid in my high school shop class with a beat c10 long bed that put something bigger than 35s on the back on stock wheels. Had to take the bed off and it had a hell of a rake. His legal name was Bud. Was a cool dude.

Back in the day, a datsun or other light truck with buckshot mudders would drive circles around any 4wd vehicle, so say the really deep cousin-loving rednecks.

Bonus points if the mudders were 35"ers and the front tires were stock

is there any other way?

Top Back Refresh