What's new

So what's the number?

Never. If it's for sale it because I'm pushing daisies and my family has no clue what to do with it.
Bullshit! If you had that much money there'd be an Irate4x4 racing team.

I'm betting they wouldn't even need to go get the pup, you'd be signing papers after the first dump truck load of cash on your lawn. :flipoff2:

People worry, huh?

Let's keep it here. No need to keep dropping letters to stay real.
We'll be at rate4x4, ate4x4, my grandkids gonna talk shit on e4x4?

Nah. We're cool right here, right now, as is. Long live it.

Everyone kept chattering about the great bargains they find on market place, so I got on to check it out. I haven't found a bargain yet
Really? Maybe your standards need adjustment...

I've bought a welder, 2 bandsaws, a 40" brake, a 1356 tcase, a Jeep Zj DD, Nokian snow tires, a mill, a beltsander, a couple rolling trashcans, several sets of 37/H1s...

Hmm. Wrangler MTs... Something something standards.

I have FB, mostly to keep track of rifle match announcements. It's a completely different experience. People are fucking weird.
Same. Took a 3 year FB hiatus, recently got it again to keep track of my daughters activities and for marketplace. Have 10 friends, still annoying. I much prefer old school BB experiences. I don't remember so many targeted ads and bs that you didn't sign up for on FB. Maybe it's changed. Maybe I've changed. It's just a tool though, this here is an experience.

Lot of people speak of integrity but few have it. Time will tell the real story

Everyone kept chattering about the great bargains they find on market place, so I got on to check it out. I haven't found a bargain yet
It has changed a lot for some reason. I think when they started bombing it with spam ads it turned a lot of people away plus made it much harder to just see the ads posted. I bought and sold a bunch of stuff of of fb mp up until about a year ago or so. It’s the only reason I still have it but I guess it’s not worth it anymore really

You're doing it wrong.

Craigslist is dead here. Looking for a dirtbike on Craigslist is scammers and dreamers. Looking on Facebook where they have their identity for all to see? Tons of options to choose from, little to no scammers, and a few dreamers.

I'm waffling on buying a 19 that still has a carb and kick start. But I keep seeing dealer salesmen post brand new e start only fuel injected models for $2k off MSRP. Those same dealerships are advertising full price on their website and in the showroom because of manufacturer ad agreements. But they'll post what the dealer bottom line is on Facebook under a personal account because they need to move them and the market is dead.

If VS wants it, they'll buy it.
It's hard to say no when someone offers to buy your company for 5 to 7 million (first offers).
It's REALLY hard.

If VS wants it, they'll buy it.
It's hard to say no when someone offers to buy your company for 5 to 7 million (first offers).
It's REALLY hard.

You probably can't comprehend this, but some people care about more than money.

And VS has been scooping up sites for cheap. There's many forum owners willing to take $20k to walk away from them. Most are dumpster fires already because the owner can barely pay the bills.

Top Back Refresh