What's new

So [486]

Hey op Might as well post about Pro's HorseC... gawd damnit :flipoff2: Ya started this gay thread and now it's evvecting me.

if that bar of soap aint half way in your ass, you aint doin it right. Youll know your success rate based on the more pubes left on the soap.

I dont do wet wipes put will at a minimum spread the cheeks in the shower and get some soap down there. When im at a hotel ill go to town with thier wash cloths.

soap on the hands, then hands in the buttcrack

There sure are a lot of people in here pretending that they're not one good untrustworthy fart away from being right back where they started at 10am.

Quoted for truth.

Incorrect.

Theres women I'm friendly with. Other friends wives/gf, my wives friends, women I see due to work, you get the idea. If you remove that common connection, and they're gone from my life. They're good people, but I know where the relationship stands.

A hold the term friend to a higher regard than most. A friend could ask me for $10k today, id hand it over and wouldnt ask why or when I'd be paid back. I wouldnt do that for some of my family.

[486 said:
;n357187]

ehhh, hanging sheet steel alone is not fun
It can be done but fuck, it's ten times the work it should be
hell, I don't like driving my truck around because if I fuck it up enough that it needs to be towed either I'm calling my 65yr old dad to bring a tow strap, or I'm getting a ticket when the tow truck driver shows up to laugh at what I'm hauling
Been thinking about a pony motor of some sort, probably a snowmobile or boat motor... 30 hp or so is enough to get you home, and it'd be good for starting the ever-cantankerous IDI.

How you planning on driving the IDI with the pony motor? Crank pulley?

Incorrect.

Theres women I'm friendly with. Other friends wives/gf, my wives friends, women I see due to work, you get the idea. If you remove that common connection, and they're gone from my life. They're good people, but I know where the relationship stands.

A hold the term friend to a higher regard than most. A friend could ask me for $10k today, id hand it over and wouldnt ask why or when I'd be paid back. I wouldnt do that for some of my family.

I don't have any friends outside of family so there's that.

Platinum Star = Test tube lesbian that was never with a man
Gold Star = Lesbian who was born from a hetero couple
Silver Star = Slept with a man and hated it so much she became or figured out she was a lesbian
Bronze Star = Bi, but prefers women.

I am friends with a lesbian couple where one is a gold star (still feminine but a total tomboy, think Pam from Archer) and the other is a silver star. Nice people but goldie is definitely annoyingly proud of being gay.

When goldie explained the star system to me she got a little miffed when I laughed and told her that she just taught me that even lesbians have dick measuring contests.

[486 said:
neat, you been around forever
lemmie guess
"it ain't all that important, don't wanna seem like an attention whore"
I finally just figured that it's a highway to dying alone
doesn't help that nobody will ever make the correct assumption unless you make it plainly blatantly fucking obvious, and even then they'll always think you're joking.
Not really doing it for me, There are others on here that are lurking in the shadows, dealing with the issues, Thinking they are the only ones. Well nope... your not alone.

Growing up around Houston, "Montrose" (named after Montrose Blvd.) is the heavily gay area of town, always has been. Gay pride parades, gay bars, the whole nine yards all packed into one little half-mile radius area. Every time I look at this thread the first thing crossing my mind is that, with a brief flicker of "must be a bunch of gay shit" in the thread. Well, for once that little flicker is spectacularly correct.

Carry on.

I didn't read all 9 pages.

Anybody brought up dirtycomanche yet? I'd think 486 & dirtycomanche in the same room will be the gayest as it gets

[486 said:
;n355455]

or I'm an asspie with the assburgers

Gotta ask, was this a joke or do you have Asperger syndrome

my son has it, kind of makes the whole conversation more interesting if you do.

If your IDI is that hard to start you got some issues... other than personal issues! :flipoff2:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
nah, brah
shit's just got a little bit of the pinholes through the cylinder walls, same as the last motor I had in the truck
the hard starting is a little exacerbated by the waste oil
it'll be fine until it isn't
How you planning on driving the IDI with the pony motor? Crank pulley?
transfer case
I didn't read all 9 pages.
Anybody brought up dirtycomanche yet? I'd think 486 & dirtycomanche in the same room will be the gayest as it gets
You must enjoy toyotas and toyota accessories if he gets you that mad
Gotta ask, was this a joke or do you have Asperger syndrome
my son has it, kind of makes the whole conversation more interesting if you do.
No offense but my parents were 100% against getting us hooked on the drugs and special treatment that they were starting to push real hard in the '90s
Never got any sort of studies or testing done, from what little I've read on the topic it's such a blanket diagnosis that anyone can fit into.
I have trouble communicating properly, sometimes I blame the fact that pretty much all of my conversations are online where I can take a half hour or more to parse and condense my thoughts into something approaching coherence. Without practice you're going to be shit at holding a conversation in real time.

[486 said:
;n357826]I blame the fact that pretty much all of my conversations are online where I can take a half hour or more to parse and condense my thoughts into something approaching coherence. Without practice you're going to be shit at holding a conversation in real time.

Damn dude, I wished you lived closer, I'd tell your ass to get over here, have a beer and some actual human connection.

Damn dude, I wished you lived closer, I'd tell your ass to get over here, have a beer and some actual human connection.
I'm not really trying to be confrontational here, but... not a fucking chance.
I see your posts elsewhere, I don't need the government thrust into my life when you misinterpret something by viewing it through your distorted lens of having multiple friends choose the wrong way to kill themselves.

I'm sure you're an okay person and all, just...
Well meaning but misguided people can be more damaging than those that actively dislike you. One just wants you out of their life, the other is guided by their own desire to 'help' back into your life over and over.

Again, not trying to be an asshole to you.

[486 said:
;n357826]

No offense but my parents were 100% against getting us hooked on the drugs and special treatment that they were starting to push real hard in the '90s
Never got any sort of studies or testing done, from what little I've read on the topic it's such a blanket diagnosis that anyone can fit into.
I have trouble communicating properly, sometimes I blame the fact that pretty much all of my conversations are online where I can take a half hour or more to parse and condense my thoughts into something approaching coherence. Without practice you're going to be shit at holding a conversation in real time.

It was just interesting, Aspergers, you are correct it is a spectrum disorder with a variety of symptoms.

Just wondering because of the people I have dealt with including my diagnosed son, yes they are socially awkward, but at times who isn't. The thing that caught my attention about him and a couple others though was the complete lack of interest, love, affection for other people. Very little emotion, stone cold for the most part.

So in your case you say you are attracted to something. In his case he is not. Sure he is super smart at what he chooses to focus on, but he has no interest in women, men, or other people at all. Seen this in a few others as well. Not even pets, oh sure they are great and he will give them attention but when they die he doesn't give it a second thought.
Not sentimental, holidays or family are not important to him. When he left for college and now off across the country working we never hear from him, he always responds, answers, and is respectful, but he never reaches out on his own.

Having a serious discussion with him one day about love I am not sure he comprehends, or understands, or maybe he just doesn't love. I asked him if he would miss me or his mom or siblings if we all died tomorrow and his honest thought out response was no I don't think so.

He has never shown any strange or risky behaviors, and by all accounts, looking at him, talking to him you would think he is normal, but he is not.

Reading about your attraction to others was kind of giving me hope for him that maybe he would fall in love someday and not be alone.

[486 said:
;n357875]
I'm not really trying to be confrontational here, but... not a fucking chance.
I see your posts elsewhere, I don't need the government thrust into my life when you misinterpret something by viewing it through your distorted lens of having multiple friends choose the wrong way to kill themselves.

I'm sure you're an okay person and all, just...
Well meaning but misguided people can be more damaging than those that actively dislike you. One just wants you out of their life, the other is guided by their own desire to 'help' back into your life over and over.

Again, not trying to be an asshole to you.

Ouch, but fair. Carry on.

The thing that caught my attention about him and a couple others though was the complete lack of interest, love, affection for other people. Very little emotion, stone cold for the most part.

I might not fit in to that basket then.

I tend to be more concerned with others' wellbeing than my own with an almost debilitating overactive conscience
whereas you describe some sort of sociopathic component to it

Top Back Refresh