in
went for ride. got to Genova ny
got too hot, went home worked on a new kitchen table,
built horse shoe pits.
cleaned and painted shoes.
ate dinner.
now relaxining

In

Last nights shenanigans left me with one of those good half a day hangovers so I sat on my ass all morning watching old trucker movies. Wandered out to the garage this afternoon and converted the Hella 700's in the grille of my daily driver to HID for the ultimate in late night mall crawling visibility.

In. Got the busted pipe all fixed and cleaned up a bit. I have a pork shoulder to prep, but I'm so damn tired for some reason I'm finding it difficult to get off the couch.

In. Got the busted pipe all fixed and cleaned up a bit. I have a pork shoulder to prep, but I'm so damn tired for some reason I'm finding it difficult to get off the couch.

You got the corona virus:flipoff2:

In. Went to work for a couple hours to try to get caught up. Came home and cleaned the garage in preparation to move the kiddo back home next week and sell the fawking house. Shes pissed, but needs to get over it cause this is going to fund her masters and maybe doctorate. All while not having to have a full time job. Spoiled brat :shaking:

in..... Some wana-b-plumber dickweed installed a hose bib on the main water line between the meter and house. Took a peek at the meter and discovered a slow leak somewhere in the house. (replaced leaking ballcock in master bath). The fucking hose-bib is a ticking bomb; I know it will let loose at the most inopportune time.

In. Gout flared up bad last night and kept me awake most of the night so today was pretty worthless. It had been a solid 2 years without it getting bad damnit

Worked on my well all friggin day. Moved the well pump and pressure tank from the front yard to the crawl space. New suction line down the well and through the yard to the house.

Noticed a pvc fitting was leaking after I was done. fug

Headed to Dad's tomorrow for father's day and install a new garage door motor.

Sort of in. Wheeled all day yesterday, it was hot but nothing broke. Win. Got the boat out this morning and sat in a sand bar on the river for a few hours this morning. Came back, got my mountain bike out and put in a pretty decent lap at the local race spot.

Things were good until then, wife got sick when I got home and it’s not going great. So therefore—-le who ze her.

In. I had a headache like a son of a bitch, took some excedrin shut the lights off and fell asleep. Woke up a couple hours later a little out of it and it too me way too long to figure out why it was so dark out at 9:30 am...

In.
Holding couch down and surfing interwebz for most of today...
Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to, wife’s sister is getting married...

In

We held an impromptu grad party for the youngest even though she is/was pretty much done with high school weeks ago. She is excited about the whole college thing, sad part is she will have to start off “distance learning” her first semester of freshman year

I go back to work after a week of vacation tomorrow. I mainly worked on stuff around the property, then drank a lot in the evening. My liver is looking forward to my return to a normal routine :homer:

The garden is starting to produce strawberries and zucchini. The bell peppers and tomatoes are going to be hitting us hard soon, looking for recipes :eek:

You got the corona virus:flipoff2:

In. Went to work for a couple hours to try to get caught up. Came home and cleaned the garage in preparation to move the kiddo back home next week and sell the fawking house. Shes pissed, but needs to get over it cause this is going to fund her masters and maybe doctorate. All while not having to have a full time job. Spoiled brat :shaking:

Well I found the motivation so I must not have had it last night. But Ill most likely have corona tonight with this bad boy :grinpimp:
20200621_090802.jpg

Top Back Refresh