Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
In
Celabration tonight
12565.jpeg

Season is done.
Now will look for a bear.

In, got a friends plow wired up this morning then dragged one of my plows out and fought with that until I got it to work properly then went and plowed my customers. Had a couple of fried hot dogs around 3:30 so not sure what we're doing for dinner :lmao:

Nice deer!

In my chair life is good.

Sold some crap on CL

I just realized I gotta leave for Lubbock tomorrow afternoon. Blah. Im getting burnt out on my job.

Congrats on the buck. Beautiful deer.
Not doing jack again. Been watching college ball and having a few cold ones. Finished the pack of steaks I pulled out. Having a cornish game hen like last night and hope this one's not as freezer burned. Need to go threw the deep freeze again.

In now.

We went to town this morning to drop off Mrs car for it’s first service, then we went to The Habit for ”brunch”. After we ate, we stopped by the jewelry store to have Mrs wedding ring checked out. While in the jewelers I got a email from Sportsman’s Warehouse saying my order was in. I took Mrs back to Toyota to get her car, then I went to Sportsman’s to put this in jail :smokin:

S&W Model 66 .357 Mag
378AEB43-F63D-480A-9018-B57C16E090A4.jpeg

Now we’re hanging out with the man-eater, sipping on a rum&coke.

Tomorrow is my Monday :homer:

In.
Spent today with wife, we went out for a lunch - afterwards for a walk in a nearby city park.
Lounging since then, she is about to leave with her siblings and go play some slots in Wendover, NV.

Not a big gambler myself, I’d rather spend that money on tools/car parts and she knows this.
So soon to be a bachelor for a few, likely heading into garage for a few to sort and organize.

In.

Spent the day in the house, finished up some gun project stuff this morning then sat around.

Currently browsing gun broker and eBay in awe of what people will pay for used 10/22 parts, half this shit is cheaper to buy aftermarket than used Ruger.

Currently browsing gun broker and eBay in awe of what people will pay for used 10/22 parts, half this shit is cheaper to buy aftermarket than used Ruger.
I’ve been to my local Sportsman’s Warehouse twice this week. The store looked mostly empty, until you get to the gun department. You take a number, then wait…

I think this may be another record year for gun / ammo / gun accessories sales.

In
Celabration tonight
12565.jpeg

Season is done.
Now will look for a bear.

NICE FAWKING DEER!:beer:

What are you doing the week after Christmas? I may drive my ass up there and take you out somewhere just so you have something else to post:flipoff2:

Cut up the old dishwasher so it would fit in the trash can.

LOL we did the same thing with a friends trash compactor:lmao:

A good start . . .

Resized_20211127_182835.jpeg

Dude, my boss had to get a liver transplant. It was not an easy process. Get the buggy done and enjoy it before you need one:eek:

In now.

We went to town this morning to drop off Mrs car for it’s first service, then we went to The Habit for ”brunch”. After we ate, we stopped by the jewelry store to have Mrs wedding ring checked out. While in the jewelers I got a email from Sportsman’s Warehouse saying my order was in. I took Mrs back to Toyota to get her car, then I went to Sportsman’s to put this in jail :smokin:

S&W Model 66 .357 Mag
378AEB43-F63D-480A-9018-B57C16E090A4.jpeg

Now we’re hanging out with the man-eater, sipping on a rum&coke.

Tomorrow is my Monday :homer:

I thought she wanted a .38:confused: Either way, congrats and enjoy once it's out of CA jail.

I had a great day wrenching. New aluminum radiator and harmonic balancer installed on the bronco. Only minimal finger smashing, still have most of my knuckle skin and only one trip to the parts store and it was only for new shiny parts. Now to look for a new electric fan, well, because its all new and shiny, why put on an old fan:homer: Drinking :beer::beer::beer::beer: and going to make turkey curry with leftover turkey from thanksgiving dinner.:usa:

Picked up some bits and pieces I need to hook up the heated seats in my f350, and for the amber fogs I bought for it...then it started pissing rain again. I was gonna go hunting tomorrow, but it's supposed to just pour rain, so I'm gonna spend the day in the shop.

In, just got back to work a few minutes ago, 12 hours from Chicago hungover :homer:

In. Pops headed for home this afternoon. Shot himself a small buck, and took the doe I shot as well. May see if I can drop another whitetail tomorrow, may sleep. Watching roadkill, already starting to dread Monday's impending clusterfuck

already starting to dread Monday's impending clusterfuck

Oh this I totally get. I've been "off" the last 2 weeks. Had to run into the office the Monday my vacation was suppose to start, only to hear a crash from my office. Look out my window and one of the dipshits ran into our automatic gate, destroying one side. just handed them an accident form and told them I'd deal with it when I got back.

Went in today to drop off a couple wheelchairs that were donated to us, the gate is "fixed" and it looks like a 7 year old did it.:mad3: I should have just waited until Monday to drop off the wheelchairs, but I didn't want to unload and reload them so I could use my truck today and tomorrow:homer:

I’ve been to my local Sportsman’s Warehouse twice this week. The store looked mostly empty, until you get to the gun department. You take a number, then wait…

I think this may be another record year for gun / ammo / gun accessories sales.
I have no doubt it is, but I don't think those are the same folks scratch building a 10/22. For example, factory ruger bolt assembly is 35 bucks from Midway, in stock. Saw a USED one go for 85 on eBay this week.

Personally can't wait for all the cheap used hand guns from the panic buyers to start pouring out into the market.

Last edited:
In, got a Christmas tree today and put it up.
Finally put gas in the stepside and pulled it into the driveway, yard work tomorrow.
Having a cigar and some Heineken 0.0s while I wait for the pizza delivery and am talking myself into needing a .450 Bushmaster.

In. Just got all the parts to replace the LCAs on my first gen taco tomorrow. All the lower cams are frozen. Should be fun...

Top Back Refresh