What's new

snlc

They just ran through the field next to me, seeding again. Planted with corn already, dont know if they hit spots where the first planting failed or what.

Got the food plot reseeded with rape, sugar beets, turnips maybe, fuck if I know, and rape. Planted the clearing I tried leveling out with clover and alfalfa I didn't know I had. Have a doe walking around with triplets
You said rape twice :confused:

They just ran through the field next to me, seeding again. Planted with corn already, dont know if they hit spots where the first planting failed or what.

Got the food plot reseeded with rape, sugar beets, turnips maybe, fuck if I know, and rape. Planted the clearing I tried leveling out with clover and alfalfa I didn't know I had. Have a doe walking around with triplets

Corn and Sorghum will start being harvested here in a few weeks. There are still guys replanting uninsured crops.

:lmao:

"I like rape"

aww fuck too late
You must wait at least 11 seconds before performing this action.

Sorry Conway I got a rape of myself. Been busy all day raping and almost raped the wrong comment.

Top Back Refresh