What's new

snlc

Kinda in, doing some painting for sidejob.
Took the kids to the arcade tonight. They had lots of fun. The arcade finally fixed my game to where it only drops one ball per push of the button. Three try’s later I beat that bitch lol.

8884DC4C-B520-4B9A-9A9E-83CAB1F8DAA8.jpeg

we then took the kids to the sketchiest jungle Jim next door. I can’t believe They just put this playground in. It has so much shit that can hurt kids it’s comical. That’s why my kids like it so much.
That's a fun machine to win jackpot.

got bed on wagon. waiting for stake body hardware to come in so I can do side rails. cut grass and cleaned garage in perperation of rebuilding tractor engine.
20210619_123545.jpg
Those old Ford tractors are hard to beat.

In. Planned to get some work done on the thresher today. Ended up going to lunch and the grocery store instead. A little work in the AM before a Father’s Day bbq with the wife, kid, and in-laws.

In. Today was a mostly shit day as I expected. I was supposed to be on a date with a girl tonight but I had to give her the fork neck curb. Even though I was almost guaranteed to bang that box tonight I couldn’t deal with someone like her and her drama. My kids were even going to stay the night at grandmas. I think they are more upset that they did get to spend the night with grandma than me. The kids have pretty much destroyed my house which was cleaned up pretty good since I was expecting a girl over, but you know what, I dont even care I have no one to impress anymore. Scatter your toys everywhere kids.

Im pretty much meant to be alone I can see that. I hope I dont have to deal with this shit life much longer.

The highlight of my day was getting to be with my 4 year old daughter getting her first haircut she was so excited and did great. Her worthless mom couldn’t even be bothered with being there for it.

I was trying to think of some words of wisdom. Best I can come up with is suck it up and quit being a bitch.

Enjoy your kids.

You are looking for "the one". Don't. It will happen organically or you will be alone forever. Good luck:beer:

In.

The youngest is going back “in person” to Chico state in July. Me and Mrs went to town to pick up a few things for her apartment. Got home in time to hide from the heat.

Tomorrow is Monday :homer:

I was trying to think of some words of wisdom. Best I can come up with is suck it up and quit being a bitch.

Enjoy your kids.

You are looking for "the one". Don't. It will happen organically or you will be alone forever. Good luck:beer:
Pretty much this. Plenty of women out there, one doesnt work another will turn up. Working on one right now, if it ends up a shit show, oh well, I keep hanging out with the dog and doing shit I like. Less stress and drama all around

In. Today was a mostly shit day as I expected. I was supposed to be on a date with a girl tonight but I had to give her the fork neck curb. Even though I was almost guaranteed to bang that box tonight I couldn’t deal with someone like her and her drama. My kids were even going to stay the night at grandmas. I think they are more upset that they did get to spend the night with grandma than me. The kids have pretty much destroyed my house which was cleaned up pretty good since I was expecting a girl over, but you know what, I dont even care I have no one to impress anymore. Scatter your toys everywhere kids.

Im pretty much meant to be alone I can see that. I hope I dont have to deal with this shit life much longer.

The highlight of my day was getting to be with my 4 year old daughter getting her first haircut she was so excited and did great. Her worthless mom couldn’t even be bothered with being there for it.

Damn, you need to get laid :laughing:

I had something real long typed up but whatever it doesn’t matter. This girl is not what Im upset about. I knew from the first date she was not the one. Im just upset overall. I suck at talking to women. I have no confidence and what little I had got beaten out of me by what my ex has done to me. Every night I pray to find someone who is right for me and pray to not wake up in the morning. Neither is ever answered. Why do I still do it?

Trust me I make DWT look like a ladies man. :flipoff2:

In. Slapped fresh tires on my AT1, still had the originals from 1970 on it. Sat around the rest of the day after that aside from running the rc trucks around the back yard a little. KDX looks like a monster parked next to that little 125.

PXL_20210619_174638027.jpg

I had something real long typed up but whatever it doesn’t matter. This girl is not what Im upset about. I knew from the first date she was not the one. Im just upset overall. I suck at talking to women. I have no confidence and what little I had got beaten out of me by what my ex has done to me. Every night I pray to find someone who is right for me and pray to not wake up in the morning. Neither is ever answered. Why do I still do it?

Trust me I make DWT look like a ladies man. :flipoff2:
Damn man, you gotta wake up in the morning and be their for your kids. The rely on you to raise and protect them. I hope everything works out for you.

Yeah I should have been doing exactly that right now. That was the plan all week until this morning at 4am I decided the it would go no further with this one.

Seriously. STOP THINKING. That is most, if not all of your problem right now.

Yeah I should have been doing exactly that right now. That was the plan all week until this morning at 4am I decided the it would go no further with this one.

Stop being your own worst enemy. Hang out with some fat chicks, they're usually fun and they try extra hard to get laid.

You have to quit looking for them. Let them find you. Do fun stuff with your kids, maybe just maybe some lady will see you having a good time and being a great father and be totally into it.

Damn man, you gotta wake up in the morning and be their for your kids. The rely on you to raise and protect them. I hope everything works out for you.

Seriously. STOP THINKING. That is most, if not all of your problem right now.
Yes you guys are right. Im sorry to everyone here for venting. I just dont have anyone to even talk to real life everyone is too busy or doesnt want to hear me.

Im going to sleep now.

You have to quit looking for them. Let them find you. Do fun stuff with your kids, maybe just maybe some lady will see you having a good time and being a great father and be totally into it.

Oh, and totally this. My daughter is 24 now. I was 22 when she was born. I lived in a decent neighborhood with a really nice park and had tons of time off in the summers. I was the fit dad for several MILFs at the park back then:lmao:69+++
+

Yes you guys are right. Im sorry to everyone here for venting. I just dont have anyone to even talk to real life everyone is too busy or doesnt want to hear me.

Im going to sleep now.

Nah, that's what this place is kinda here for. But mostly to tell you how stupid and pitiful you are, cause a lot of us have been there done that. ANd guess what, we survived and so will you. Oh and check your PM's if you need to talk.

Im going to sleep now.

Calm the hell down. Stop giving a fuck about women. They're all batshit crazy. Just live your life. Been there did the divorce thing. Just got remarried 7 days ago.

Sweating the small stuff, you're doing it.

Im going to sleep now.
I don't mind you venting, just say'in. Here

In.
Spent all day working on the house since it officially will be listed for sale Monday. My to do list was down to stuff in the mechanical room. I started at 9am today installing a new instantaneous water heater to replace an undersized one, cleaned up a bunch of old plumbing with new pex, tore out old electrical lines that have been abandoned, added a couple electrical circuits and put a receptacle by the panel, did a little conduit work so the electrical will pass a home inspection, had to run to menards an hour away at 5pm to get some electrical and plumbing fittings, and just decided to quit for the day at 11:30. I’ll have a couple hours yet in the am to finish tidying things up. There was still boards on the wall and ceiling from old walls that I took down too.

I’m a big fan of these tankless water heaters. I now have two 18kw units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. I had one 28kw unit for the whole house but that bitch drew 90 amps at full flow. Two smaller ones is much better.
I sure hope this place sells, lol. If not, at least my honey do list will be done.

Time for a cold beer

In, ran errands this morning. I had a service call this afternoon, replaced the tank and pressure switch.
Ran a tweaker off the property down the street from my dad's house/ shop, when I asked what he was doing he replied "you know just scoping shit out":flipoff::mad3:

Now I'm monitoring the yard from a remote secure location.

Thanks for giving a fuck about me guys. Dont worry Im not going to be a bitch and drink a shotgun or suck start a gallon of bleach. I have my kids. So I am only alone, 50% of the time plus work so about 90% of the time. I get stressed out and get anxiety over things I shouldn’t even care about like a typical bitch.

isn't it like really late to grow anything?
I'm looking at the calendar and sweating about getting my footings dug up before the ground freezes
They just put in the last few fields of corn and soy here, maby one more planting but its hard to tell.

They just put in the last few fields of corn and soy here, maby one more planting but its hard to tell.
They just ran through the field next to me, seeding again. Planted with corn already, dont know if they hit spots where the first planting failed or what.

Got the food plot reseeded with rape, sugar beets, turnips maybe, fuck if I know, and rape. Planted the clearing I tried leveling out with clover and alfalfa I didn't know I had. Have a doe walking around with triplets

Top Back Refresh