What's new

snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
got bed on wagon. waiting for stake body hardware to come in so I can do side rails. cut grass and cleaned garage in perperation of rebuilding tractor engine.
20210619_123545.jpg

In!

My kids mom is off to see a concert, so I've got him for the night. Lady friend is off work at 1030, she's coming over after work. She baked me a quiche for Father's day tomorrow.

Gifted kiddo the dirt bike today. flop.

Worked on the ATV. Rigged the radiator fan to a switch. Also, because I like tinkering, I ordered a digital temp gauge and thermocouple to mount on the four wheeler. Was going well until I discovered for whatever reason, if the end of the sensor itself was grounded to the machine, the gauge would show weird numbers. So I had to find a spot to lay the sensor, but not on anything grounded. was a trick, but I got it. Not sure how accurate it is, but the end of the fitting is pressed against the top of the radiator. meh, see what happens.

Went to start it, and it idled like shit. Dubbed around with it for a bit, then headed online. read something about the air/fuel mixture sensor dealio. Sometimes the wires rub against the frame and become exposed causing issues. Bingo, all four wires exposed. So ordered a new sensor and pigtail to wire in. Be here next week.

In, didn't get much of anything done, kinda sorta worked on the outdoor kitchen some. GF baked me a spice cake so looking forward to that after I fill up on margaritas.

In from home. Got less than nothing going on, picking up some slices and headed home for a beer or 5.

In. Changing front wheel bearings on the wife's Runner. Friggin' Beck/Arnley Chinese parts. Inner seal dropped in loosely. Had to glue it. Hub pilot OD is too small to make the wheels hubcentric and ID is too small to let the cap fit. The hardware is pretty lame, too.

On the upside, she's about to cook me some steak and bleu cheese with mushrooms. A storm just passed and cooled the rest of the day off. Feels great, so we'll chow outside while I finish installing some crap ass parts.
20210619_133358.jpg

I`d like to drink a handle of Jack Daniels

but instead i`ll just go for a walk and not be killing anyone this evening.

Sold shit on facespace, musta been too cheap about 10 replies, I had it listed last week for $30 for 3 , changed it to $10 each :lmao:.
Changed to old lady's car oil, in my chair life is good.

shifted some garbage around
some of it belongs outside in the rain but I just can't bring myself to do it

Did nothing all day. Going to continue. Oh, and if you think I would own a slave that I had to feed every day, you are in for a supsise. FN.

Worked on getting my scrap sorted and the trailer full strapped down, then lit the burn pile.

Going to try and turn in early and go fishing in the AM.

In, overslept. Hauled recycling in, played with the pup. Plowed with the tractor, right until everything fell off. Lost a bolt and shit dropped out in the mud. Wrestled plow, draw bar, and depth lever back in position, sweating like overbears gerbil on date night. Plowed and dragged stuff to try and level, hopefully seeding before rain tomorrow. Should still be out working but I've had it for the day

Yall are my entertainment tonight.

I refuse to send you dick pics:mad3:

I just texted you mothfukle

Did you send him my dick pics:confused:

Successful two days of wheeling. Lots of carnage. Much whiskey has been consumed. And we still have one more day.

27343.jpeg

Nice, I did nothing today but the wife is gone for 4 days or so, so there is a constantly changing plan to go wheeling next week and then hit the Rubicon for the 4th with the family.

Got up early and watered the grass.
After I played tetris with vehicles/motorcycle so I could get after organizing garage without anything in my way.

As the day went on it got warmer, think we were around 98* or so today.
In the middle of the work/mess I decided to fire up the bike and went for a short ride...
Came back and finished what was left to do.
Now drinking water like a camel, we have a friends party to go to soon.

Tomorrow I get to wire in new clothes dryer, connect new stainless hoses for washer and that should be it... Glad to have my garage space back as I will be tearing into Ninja forks and travel trailer soon, both need a little bit of TLC.

Got to spend a little time with our beautiful niece, she turns 1 year old next month - amazing watching her soak things up... Never mind the ugly feller in the pic.

Attachments

• 8270A29B-5B04-4397-B4C3-5438691D64B2.jpeg
    8270A29B-5B04-4397-B4C3-5438691D64B2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
I refuse to send you dick pics:mad3:

Did you send him my dick pics:confused:

Nice, I did nothing today but the wife is gone for 4 days or so, so there is a constantly changing plan to go wheeling next week and then hit the Rubicon for the 4th with the family.
Nope! But he's still alive :usa:

isn't it like really late to grow anything?
I'm looking at the calendar and sweating about getting my footings dug up before the ground freezes
Some of it is late, but also early, depends on when you want it ready. Deer dont care and I need to get more than grass in the area. Last planting there got flooded out. Where I tried to level and fill will be clover, should hopefully still take ok.

Its east Dakota, your place could freeze any day now. :laughing:

Took the kids to the arcade tonight. They had lots of fun. The arcade finally fixed my game to where it only drops one ball per push of the button. Three try’s later I beat that bitch lol.

8884DC4C-B520-4B9A-9A9E-83CAB1F8DAA8.jpeg

we then took the kids to the sketchiest jungle Jim next door. I can’t believe They just put this playground in. It has so much shit that can hurt kids it’s comical. That’s why my kids like it so much.

you can have my deer, got 2 or 3 in the side yard and I want those tick taxis fucking dead
Buy license, murder deer, fill freezer, profit?

I spend a bunch of time doing deer related shit, then go hunt waterfowl instead. Makes sense I know

Buy license, murder deer, fill freezer, profit?

I spend a bunch of time doing deer related shit, then go hunt waterfowl instead. Makes sense I know
meh, easier to go to the meat counter and buy up whatever they've got on sale
mostly don't really know how to disassemble the shits and busy with other things
excuses are easy

In. Today was a mostly shit day as I expected. I was supposed to be on a date with a girl tonight but I had to give her the fork neck curb. Even though I was almost guaranteed to bang that box tonight I couldn’t deal with someone like her and her drama. My kids were even going to stay the night at grandmas. I think they are more upset that they did get to spend the night with grandma than me. The kids have pretty much destroyed my house which was cleaned up pretty good since I was expecting a girl over, but you know what, I dont even care I have no one to impress anymore. Scatter your toys everywhere kids.

Im pretty much meant to be alone I can see that. I hope I dont have to deal with this shit life much longer.

The highlight of my day was getting to be with my 4 year old daughter getting her first haircut she was so excited and did great. Her worthless mom couldn’t even be bothered with being there for it.

Kinda in, doing some painting for sidejob.
Took the kids to the arcade tonight. They had lots of fun. The arcade finally fixed my game to where it only drops one ball per push of the button. Three try’s later I beat that bitch lol.

8884DC4C-B520-4B9A-9A9E-83CAB1F8DAA8.jpeg

we then took the kids to the sketchiest jungle Jim next door. I can’t believe They just put this playground in. It has so much shit that can hurt kids it’s comical. That’s why my kids like it so much.
That's a fun machine to win jackpot.

Top Back Refresh