What's new

snlc

Went to town with Mrs for supply run 2.0 since Mrs wanted to get “stuff”, but wouldn’t know what it was until she saw it (if you know anything about females you know this makes perfect sense) :homer:. We now have a crap load of food in the house

Mrs is sautéing mushrooms, I’m getting ready to toss a couple ribeyes on the grill :smokin:

I too have a generator in search of a new motor

Did ya get the new leg yet?

Nope, everything is good here in AZ but some fucking cocksucker at the Long Beach VA keeps fucking up the paperwork. He's been fucking me since Aug, looks like it's time for a roadtrip to kneecap an asshole that really needs it.

11 mile run at 7am.
about 90 minutes at the trampoline park
(shitty) Tack welded the sliders from yesterday onto the Jeep because it’s easier to store them there.
dinner and watching a movie.
learned how much practice I’ll need to do for welding into the Jeep body for stiffys. Either I burn through or the welds look like worms.

86CBC8EE-6076-4D73-8321-C790CDF00D9A.jpeg

2B0F8EAD-7263-48D2-9F2A-073B9FAD9D2D.jpeg

[486 said:
;n310117]

great, I've got a lincoln ranger 8 with one of those onan performer motors on it, mine's a 22 rather than your 16 though it probably makes fuckall of difference for parts availability

well, time to tear it down and look at it
hell might even be able to make the adapter outta the old crankshaft

The P224 is its own thing, but the P216/218/220 are basically the same stuff. There are aftermarket parts available from Napa and others.

Partied last night until 4:30 am. Out cutting trails at 9:00 am. Crashed at 4:00 pm. Just woke up.

Having some beer , spent a bit drawing and did some cutting earlier. Shadows kinda fuck it up.
20210213_115517.jpg
20210213_185650.jpg

Pizza tonight, if it comes back up I'll PM you pics :flipoff2: hows your chilli?

watching a documentary about the Wutang clan. Pretty good so far

It's starting to get good, it'll peak on Monday when I finish it off. :fj:flipflip

Drove from Big Sur, to Oceanside today with the wife puking on and off the entire time. First thought was hangover, it she only had 3 or 4 beers. Now we are thinking food poisoning from dinner last night. She was finally able to keep some soup down tonight.

Carlsbad for the next few days. Then drive back to norcal.

Fucking kids upstairs at the hotel are stomping around, might be knocking on their door in a few minutes:mad3:

Fuck all Im still out in the garge working on they gayjeep. Trying to put a cable shifter in this sumbitch. Something easy taking sizty9 hours like usual. My brother came over and we drank my Coors Extra Gold and burnin the firewood. Its negative 70too outside but its 65 in here in a t shirt.

I never get as much done as I want I was hoping to get the belly pan on and figure out what year axle I got up front by pulling the axle shafts but that didnt happen.

The kids are about to wake up so I guess I should go hit the mypillow and at least get 2 hours of sleep.

Fuckbitchs. Peaceoutside.

Top Back Refresh