What's new

SNLC

In had the house to myself aside from the kid and the dog all day, haven't done a fuckin' thing and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon.

In. Took 2 of the dogs to the vet at 2:40pm for rattlesnake booster shots. Relaxing now before I make some linguini with clam sauce for dinner.

In

Had plans to do stuff today, but we just didn’t feel like going anywhere. Celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary parked on the couch :homer:

Trying to figure out what to fix for dinner, I think I’ll start with a rum&coke. Too damn windy to bbq

Installed an atlas, weed whacked I hate that job
went for a bike ride, pedal not motor my fat ass needs it.
in my chair life is good..I'll be asleep in an hour

Rained all day so we did nothing. GF made a blooming onion, never had one before, it was pretty damn good. Now OG Coors and youtube time.

Seriously damaged myself with vodka last night. Gravity will not let me off the couch tonight. I think its time to start a build thread!

Cleaned up garage, vacuumed pool, did some other stuff, then got antsy bc I am waiting on an answer to an offer I put in on a house- so I took some trees down with the backhoe; self therapy.

Ended up having a late night last night down on the river. I've been feeling fine, just tired, while husband has been in pretty rough shape. We've held the couch down pretty much all day, which I'm not complaining about.
We finished Waco, I thought it was well done. Now watching a show about Chernobyl and the megadome they're building to cover the existing and decaying cover for the nuclear waste. I've always wanted to go to Chernobyl and the construction/assembly process is interesting.

Lots of things up in the air right now... trying to make future plans that are very difficult right now. Went and looked at 115 acres a few miles down the road from us the other night. We didn't care for the ground as much as we thought we would and still go back and forth between wanting to buy ground and enjoying not having to make a big farm payment. On the other hand, we really want to own ground. I also really like being able to add money to savings and not depleting it.

Ended up having a late night last night down on the river. I've been feeling fine, just tired, while husband has been in pretty rough shape. We've held the couch down pretty much all day, which I'm not complaining about.
We finished Waco, I thought it was well done. Now watching a show about Chernobyl and the megadome they're building to cover the existing and decaying cover for the nuclear waste. I've always wanted to go to Chernobyl and the construction/assembly process is interesting.

Lots of things up in the air right now... trying to make future plans that are very difficult right now. Went and looked at 115 acres a few miles down the road from us the other night. We didn't care for the ground as much as we thought we would and still go back and forth between wanting to buy ground and enjoying not having to make a big farm payment. On the other hand, we really want to own ground. I also really like being able to add money to savings and not depleting it.

That is called "Living the American Dream"... Just do it!

Just had dinner the wife made on the grill while I got a fire going in our fire pit. Our 5 year old neighbor girl is over visiting and we're waiting for a good bed of coals to make s'mores.

Top Back Refresh