snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
in
started fire pit build.
nothing fancy, have an blacktop area in my back yard.
edged it with 4x4 pt. will build an 5 x 4 pit in the middle, use the logs as seats. fill in the area with landscape stone. Click image for larger version  Name:	20200530_145117.jpg Views:	3 Size:	338.0 KB ID:	20649

Last edited:
In. Spent the day running a tiller and pulling roots from an old cherry tree I took down last year.

Just ordered a pizza.

In sealed up some ac ducts in my attic. Then drinking some beers and getting the charcoal ready.

In. Drinking beer. Cut a bike lock off a friend of my wife's bike cause he lost the keys and they live in the city so he has almost no tools and his attempt to drill it out was unsuccessful. Ate some leftovers.

Planning to tear the fuel system out of the bronco tomorrow and possibly start on the FI installation if I dont over sleep.

In for a little bit. Sweating like a whore in church. Finished installing the new radio and backup camera in the 4 runner. Only one minor wiring issue that finally got resolved. Took the kid to my in-laws to play on there splash pad. Having some friends over later for fajitas and beer.

In. Finally found a decent used pressure washer this morning so I got it home and did all the maintenance stuff nobody does. Amazing the way people will buy a 12--1500 piece of equipment and can't be bothered to change the oil or adjust the valves.

In...wife made some fantastic Thai food and we will probably watch Dexter or the Olympic bomber series...our go to TV

In for a few.
We got up somewhat early and made it to local Cars and Coffee.
After, took wife for her first trip around Alpine Loop area.
Lots of people out and about, and most lack common sense and straddle middle of the road, it is pretty narrow as it is.
We had a few hard on the brakes moments, but I will not let these tards ruin my fun.

On our way down we had a small group, mine and another NB Miata and Subaru WRX, decent pace was kept by all.

We are grilling tonite with some friends so stopped and got supplies.
Once home I cut the grass and pressure washed outside patio set (damm flying rats).

Now lounging inside, it is about 97* or so outside.

Last edited:
In. Working tonight, probably till after midnight. Keep thinking about the pure amount of crap I have to do around the house.

In as well, the wife and I are packing up the house, getting ready to move next week. You really don't know how many things you have until you decide to move.

In as well, the wife and I are packing up the house, getting ready to move next week. You really don't know how many things you have until you decide to move.

I have moved from 3 times since 2017. StacEy has told me she plans to never move again. :lmao:

In. Rode my bike some today and getting to ride with an uncle tomorrow. Waiting on the girlfriend to get home and the firing up the grill for dinner.

In

Had a lazy morning. Made a big breakfast before the rocket launch, then sat around watching America get back into the space business :grinpimp:​​​​​​ :usa:

I think I’ll break out the clippers, drink a beer, then shoot bunnies. The order I do things may change at any time :homer:

washed the car, again, I fucking hate trees.

about to head over to my buddies new place and hang TVs on the wall for him.

washed the car, again, I fucking hate trees.

about to head over to my buddies new place and hang TVs on the wall for him.

My wife decided she wanted to open her first beehive she started back on April 1st. Pretty busy little fawkers for just two months.

16303.jpeg

In here somewhere. Tried changing rear brakes on the 71 F3shitty. Last time I drove it the left rear decided to lock up and drag I backed it off as much as I could and got it to unlock but it was still dragging. I drove it 3 miles to get home and by the time I got home I nearly had a brake fire. I dumped water on it and it was still steaming water off it 10 min into drenching it. It was so bad I could hear the gear oil inside boiling.

Anyhow the only parts store in town told me they could only get wheel cylinders they couldn’t even order the shoes. It was a kid at the computer. I know if the old man was there he would probably be able to find the shoes without needing to look them up. Whatever, now it sits in the drive with no rear wheel blocking the garage.

After giving up on getting parts today I decide to mow and weedeat. Its the first time I have weedeated this year I hate doing it. It takes about an hour and a half to do it. I just need to spray sterilizer along everything.

In rode the mower around the yard again today for what feels like the 3rd time this week, ran out and grabbed some BBQ, and am now a couple of beers in wondering if I should keep going.

In rode the mower around the yard again today for what feels like the 3rd time this week, ran out and grabbed some BBQ, and am now a couple of beers in wondering if I should keep going.

Yes.

I would go out but every bar in this burg closes at 10pm. Yes, I said 10pm.

Top Back Refresh