snlc easter eve addition

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
put new disks on harrow, i am beat.
got bee hives set up in the back field. nucs come next week i hope.
mounted sprayer on tractor was too windy to spray herbercide today. going to to tray in the am.

In. Worked 'till 1:00 this morning getting the new motor in the crawler... Drinking and rest today.

Sitting in our hotel room in Twin Falls, Id. waiting for 6pm to go to Thai for dinner. Then up at 3am tomorrow to drive back home.

Finally got out of bed at 3 pm. Still a marshmallow. Probably won't get off the couch until tomorrow.

In. Turned this mud strip next to the house into the flower bed the GF has been asking for this morning. Now she wants to do the whole fence line, right where the RC crawler rock garden is supposed to go.

PXL_20210403_180923515.jpg

In. Turned this mud strip next to the house into the flower bed the GF has been asking for this morning. Now she wants to do the whole fence line, right where the RC crawler rock garden is supposed to go.

Rock crawl through tropical flower forrest.

Been messing with coon proofing my chicken coop. Fuckin coons, we got a Chesters Chicken in town just go there and buy your chicken with your ebt instead of chewing through the plywood to eat my chickens.

Plan on trying to get the Eldorado brakes working on my gayjeep. Not sure how to route the cables without them getting ripped off. Plan to drink a Mickeys 40 and some more Coors goldboys to get my brain to come up with good ideas.

In, was going to do some welding but ran out of gas and couldn't source any today. We were supposed to go to our daughters for dinner tomorrow but that plan got foiled, thanks rona :mad3:

Watching burnout rivals at the freedom factory. Good show so far

did the bobcat thing all day, it'd finally dried out enough to not get stuck everywhere, just get stuck in low spots lol
I am not an operator with a capital o
in
put new disks on harrow, i am beat.
I found some disk sections in my back yard, like 5 disks on a frame with bearings and shit, prolly 3' wide apiece

Good idea to toss a quickattach together so I can skid steer them?
I'm thinking it might just be the thing to flatten out the ruts that it makes when I do the stupid
No tractor in my life

In. The Mrs and I had a long night and are battling hangovers today. We had made plans for today with her brother and his wife, the wives went Easter shopping and the BIL and I changed out my garage door. We got the old door, tracks, and operator tore out and the new tracks and door put in. Tomorrow I’ll mess with the spring so it opens and finish the operator next week after work.
All of our kids are coming tomorrow for Easter and the weather is supposed to be nice. Looking forward to a relaxing day.

[486 said:
;n368023]did the bobcat thing all day, it'd finally dried out enough to not get stuck everywhere, just get stuck in low spots lol
I am not an operator with a capital o

I found some disk sections in my back yard, like 5 disks on a frame with bearings and shit, prolly 3' wide apiece

Good idea to toss a quickattach together so I can skid steer them?
I'm thinking it might just be the thing to flatten out the ruts that it makes when I do the stupid
No tractor in my life

hell ya

A Star is Born is a badass movie.

Glad I'm not a Christian. On the day before Jesus was reborn from the dead, the TV has this to offer His followers.

rd5PISd.png

But not The Greatest Story Ever Told, the religious epic that's actually about Jesus :lmao:

I think it's also significant that the two films offered are the two least plausible fables in the Jewish mythos.

It's all like a giant middle-finger to the face to you religious folk at this point. I have no idea why you stand for it.

That's Saturday night in the mind of everboon

In, did lots of stuff today. Dropped off the kiddos tables, worked on the bronco, helped the wife fix her broken work couch:snicker:, gardening prepping for the family to be over tomorrow. Good busy day.

A Star is Born is a badass movie.

Glad I'm not a Christian. On the day before Jesus was reborn from the dead, the TV has this to offer His followers.

rd5PISd.png

But not The Greatest Story Ever Told, the religious epic that's actually about Jesus :lmao:

I think it's also significant that the two films offered are the two least plausible fables in the Jewish mythos.

It's all like a giant middle-finger to the face to you religious folk at this point. I have no idea why you stand for it.

That's Saturday night in the mind of everboon

Me thinks you need to stop thinking about what everyone else is doing and get a fucking life. :laughing:

Did some work outside and got cold, came in to warm up and fucked off the rest of the day. GF brought home a 7lb beef tenderloin so we cut steaks for supper. Not gonna be a fancy night by any means margaritas and bar style steak sandwiches, probably early to bed too.

Getting old sucks, 10 years ago we would be just getting ready and revved up and going out for the night :laughing:

Dug a chunk of wood out of my eye. Cant seem to get the other one. I'm sure it will come out eventually. Pup is exhausted after running around like a jackass this afternoon.

me: know what I'm thinking?
pops: icecream?
me: yerp
pops: me too, ill run

great minds or something :laughing:

Legs are sore as fawk.
Ya, I did the drywall at the new Mc Donald's.
Made some chili and salsa, over ate, now having a cocktail.
Relax mode.

In. We tried something new this year. Easter Saturday! Had the whole family over, had some beers lotsa food, had an egg hunt for the kids, all without the rush of Sunday dreading work on Monday. Easter Saturday ftw.:smokin:

I ran into town this morning to get a few bags of a Quikrete, and a few groceries.

Got home and set the last two posts for the gate project. Then I decided to do a little vegetable garden work. I have a bell pepper, some kind of “snack” pepper (small sweet pepper), and a couple different tomatoes so far. I haven’t been able to find any decent strawberry plants at the box stores, I’m going to hit a nursery near us this week.

We are going to my folks tomorrow after I get off work for dinner. We were tasked with bringing a side dish. I have been craving macaroni salad, so I decided to make my own (using some of mom’s secrets of course). I discovered this stuff grows as you make it :laughing:

Click image for larger version Name:	8DC64881-6967-4810-B92C-D122513EC702.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	375.9 KB ID:	368201

Last edited:
Didn’t do much today. Rolled the yard, ran the roller over to my dad afterwards, then over to a buddy’s house to help him shovel dirt and bring his tractor back home.

Sitting here drinking, reading all the stupid chit chat posts. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh