What's new

Snakes. In your shed thread

grumpy356

bordering on illiterate
Member Number
So I have two 40 foot shipping containers.

i I have left them open to try to get them to dry out. And apparently some snakes have moved in.

how do get these snakes out of my mother fucking containers

can I smoke them out?
can I fumigate?
can I trap?

I can’t shot gun them because they are too full and will do damage.

the containers are full of shit and you can’t see them. I
I have some stuff hung overhead and I just saw a big motherfucker slither and disappear amongst some pipe I was storing up there.

I am irrationally fearful of snakes and there survival makes ZERO difference to me.

Whatcha got?

BD78E391-48BE-4891-8892-822A939F4F82.jpeg

A couple years ago I noticed fewer mice after I ran the generator in my barn to backfeed the house with the overhead cracked a little. Apparently they weren't big fans of the CO.

The sheds and their contents are a total loss at this point. Best to just chalk this up as a learning experience

I'm gonna be pretty upset if you tell me you didn't end up making a belt out of that thing

What kind of snakes?
I'm perfectly happy with the 6'+ Black snake that hangs out in our crawlspace and ambles around our property.

The Copperhead... not so much!

This is the question. What snakes do you have in your area.

I think it was a water moccasin, but it may have been a Texas broad branded water snake.

it was hard to tell when I was running away like a scared little bitch.

By the part of this one I saw it may have been a cobra / anaconda hybrid.

number 1 Snake around my place is a water snake, followed by a water moccasin, followed by a copperhead, with occasional gofer or rat snake

(water snakes and moccasin’s get thrown in the weeds to rot, copperheads and anything else gets skinned)

Last edited:
Ammonia in a spray bottle, start spraying at the back

Ammonia in a spray bottle, start spraying at the back

Supersoaker with a 40’+ range. Fill with gas. Spray throughly and light. No more snakes:flipoff2:

Pay a pest inspector to inspect your container for snakes? Tell a tweaker if they can earn $10 a snake they remove from your container. Find some HomeDepot messicans that are hungry for work and willing to work with snakes?

water moccasins for me would be fixed with fire.

close the doors, seal them in, eventually they will eat each other, then remove the one remaining snake.

Supersoaker with a 40’+ range. Fill with gas. Spray throughly and light. No more snakes:flipoff2:

Pay a pest inspector to inspect your container for snakes? Tell a tweaker if they can earn $10 a snake they remove from your container. Find some HomeDepot messicans that are hungry for work and willing to work with snakes?

water moccasins for me would be fixed with fire.

The other part of equation is i’m paranoid and don’t trust random people around where my family may be sleeping.

I’m not always home and I’m not bringing in “day labor” or anyone I don’t know to see all my shit I have laying around for the taking.

The other part of equation is i’m paranoid and don’t trust random people around where my family may be sleeping.

I’m not always home and I’m not bringing in “day labor” or anyone I don’t know to see all my shit I have laying around for the taking.

Understandable.

Top Back Refresh