What's new

Smudge Pot

I just looked locally for the heck of it and there is a guy in GA that does. His pics are awesome, but for $350 heeeeeelllll no.

This certainly brought back memories of my youth! Living out in the country NW of Tampa our property was surrounded by citrus groves. When a hard freeze was predicted they would set these out and light them off. Of course now I want one for our back patio :) Looks like they are fairly readily available around here, I saw a couple people who had plenty of old ones available for $75-100. I'm headed down to South Central FL this weekend into the heart of FL Grove country to pick up some corral panels and a smudge pot may find a place on the trailer :)

Got one! Local friend knew I was looking and came across one.
20210126_170958.jpg

I have a friend that bought a 165 acre Ranch a few miles from me , the property use to be a walnut orchard ( all the trees died due to lack of water ) and he must of had 400 or so smug pots with no use for them when he took owner ship . i dont think they are even legal her anymore .

Drop in a thread like this, say something like that and don’t gives resolution!? Like, “and he scrapped them”. Or, “and he’d sell them for $24 each if you came and grabbed “. :flipoff2::laughing:

I have a friend that bought a 165 acre Ranch a few miles from me , the property use to be a walnut orchard ( all the trees died due to lack of water ) and he must of had 400 or so smug pots with no use for them when he took owner ship . i dont think they are even legal her anymore .

And how much for all? I'll come get them this weekend

fatties.

30/32, and that's just because you can't find 28s unless you're in the kids section.
:flipoff2:

Shipping to 78414?

So how much shipped to SC:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh