What's new

Smoky pork noodles

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
I made this tonight with some shit I had leftover in the fridge. The kids asked for noodles but we only had angel hair pasta and they don't like that because it's tiny. So in my "I'm going to be an asshole dad mood" I made some home made pasta noodles that were wide AF.

Serves 4

For the sauce.

- Leftovover 1/2 rack of smoke baby back ribs, bones removed chopped up.
-Some grape tomatoes that were in the back of the fridge and need to be eaten (about 1 and 1/2 cups)
-1/3 of an onion minced
-1/2 of a small can of tomato paste that I found in the fridge from a couple days ago
-4 small cloves of garlic minced
-pinch or 2 dried basil
-pinch or 2 dried mexican oregano
-1 chicken bullion cube

Put about a Gordon Ramsay sized glug of olive oil in a sauce pan. Saute onions until translucent add garlic and cook for a minute. Throw the tomatoes in there and smash with the bottom of the empty pint glass your beer was in. Put pint glass in dishwasher, get another glass and fill with beer. Put in the bullion cube, basil, oregano, tomato paste and cook for about 5 minutes. Throw in the rib meat and cook for 5 minutes. Put about 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups water and turn heat to low. Throw in a bay leaf I forgot to add to ingredients list.

For the pasta.

1 and 1/2 cups AP flour
1 beaten egg
1/2 gordon ramsay glug of olive oil
Smidge of salt

Hand knead all that together for 10 minutes or so adding a little water at a time if you need to. (Optional: throw into your gucci ass pasta maker). Let rest for 30 minutes in air tight container.

Bust out your pasta roller and roll the pasta. Your sheets should be as thin as humanly possible, spread out on baking sheet and use pizza cutter to cut the sheets into 3/4 inch wide, as long as possible noodles. Dust with flour to prevent sticking. Salt some boiling water and cook pasta for 2 minutes.

Plate up and sprinkle some fresh grated Parmesan and green onions.

Enjoy you fat bastards. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh