What's new

Small cell lung cancer

Her son will likely need you more than ever now. Good on you for always being there for him.
Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. :frown:

My mom has been fighting stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer for a little over a year - She doesn't have much time left. :frown:

Sorry for your loss. It sucks. Be your wifes new best friend, she's gonna need one to get through. Good on you for the nephew, keep close tabs on him if you can.

Sorry for your loss OP. Just be there for your family as they work through things. Vent here if you need to.

Sorry man. I lost an aunt and an uncle to cancer. I’ve had 2 friends with glioblastomas or whatever the fuck they are called. One of them is a Navy veteran. Less than a year after he finished chemo he suffered a stroke. I’ll say it again, fuck cancer.

Sorry for you loss. Cancer can fuck right off.

I lost a very good friend to lung cancer several years ago. He was about 30 years older than me, was diagnosed and decided to do nothing. I tried to talk him into at least trying, but he was tight with God and knew where he was going so he let it happen. He was the most dignified person I ever dealt with while dying, calm, no fear and comforting his friends and family. He was a good man of God to the very end.

When the doctors told my Dad there was nothing else they could do for him, he basically said "Fuck it" and died a few weeks later. He was done fighting, and my Pop's was a fighter his entire life.

When the doctors told my Mom there was nothing else they could do for her, she didn't believe them, was in denial and fighting to the end. She was a stubborn woman who would never have been ready to go.

Cancer took all of them.

Top Back Refresh