What's new

MA SM465

arse_sidewards

Contrary to everything
Member Number
32spl, 6-bolt round. Turns over and shifts fine. Unknown mileage, been inside for a few years.

Still have it? What driver's drop TC would I need to not need an adapter?

Decided this is not the right path for me. I have too much time and equity invested in what I already have, and if I switch gears will likely cost more overall. Thanks anyway. :beer:

I might have a line on a married 205. Do you still have the tranny?

I came into a free 465 (2WD, though) - see my Square Body thread. Not sure what we should do since yours is 4WD.

You can ship any transmission anywhere in the lower 48 cheaper than you can get the AA adapter and that's assuming their lead time isn't insane.

I can stick the trans on a pallet or undersized pallet and hit any shipping facility that is roughly on the loop made by I90, I190, MA2 and I95. Whatever you can find that makes it cheapest I'll roll with.

OK, cool. Is there a Fastenal by you? Regardless, please give me a zip code to center my search. I reallly appreciate this!:beer:

OK, cool. Is there a Fastenal by you? Regardless, please give me a zip code to center my search. I reallly appreciate this!:beer:
The Fastenal in Leominster MA is easiest for me to get to because that's basically on the way for my weekly travels. Just punch in any Worcester zip code for me.

I have been requesting quotes. The prices are around $200. I have assumed a 2' x 4' pallet with an overall height of 18" and 99 lbs total. Does that seem reasonable?

I have been requesting quotes. The prices are around $200. I have assumed a 2' x 4' pallet with an overall height of 18" and 99 lbs total. Does that seem reasonable?
That pallet size seems fine. I don't know about weight. Novak says 175 but that seems like a little much.

They're ~175 full. Not much lighter dry.
Dibs if Plym changes his mind.

Looks like FL will get it. When I calculate my total cost for going this way it will be way more money than just getting the Novak or Advance kit.

I appreciate the offer, AS, truly. Gonna stick with either my 420 mated to my 231 (most likely) or SBC mated to my AX15 (less likely).

Best, John

Top Back Refresh