What's new

Sluggish jeep

Coilrod

Member Number
Loc
Canada
My 2012 JK with 42's seems a little sluggish. It's geared with noice 3.73's but shuld I get someone to install some 4.10's?
And no comments from you, Will Scarlet. If I wanted to search, I'd take it to 4WParts. I need specific answers to my unique set up.

Put every power adder you can on the engine. Supercharged, twin turbo, intercooled, fuel mapped with nitrous. That should get you where you need to be.

Searches for black text... nope. Not sure if serious. :lmao:

I had the Motech 5.3 (mostly happy sauce, but enough fucked that I would not recommend ) the Avenger was not enough- and gutted interior on my own Frankenshite suspension. (Started as RK, but some of you know how that went.) Currently just here for the beer.

My 2012 JK with 42's seems a little sluggish. It's geared with noice 3.73's but shuld I get someone to install some 4.10's?
And no comments from you, Will Scarlet. If I wanted to search, I'd take it to 4WParts. I need specific answers to my unique set up.

Needs purple street lights and an angry bird grill for aerodynamics.

Fuck off

If you're running less than 75 psi in the tires you're doing it rong. Bigger tires need more air to keep them more round so it rolls more faster.

Is nitrogen worth the extra $30?
i see a purple angry grill for $30 on EBay, can't decide.

Nice to see you again too.

Don't blame you for bailing on JKO for the reasons you stated there,

. . . before the "JKO owners" (VS) committed website suicide :shaking: . . .

. . . but glad to see you made it here :D

. . . finally, slacker :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

And k​​​​udos to snout for poking you with a stick :beer:

Helium filled tires will lighten your overall weight, unsprung weight, and rolling resistance. Should help you get off the stops and blister the on ramps.

tenor.gif

All those mall speed bumps got your speed down? Or is it all the waves you're giving other dudes with their JKs and angry bird grills? Or did some KY get on your tires from your JK dudes only weekend tryst?:flipoff2:

My 3.6 in my 16 is nothing impressive and it's on stock tires and gears. Guess I'm used to diesels and gas big blocks.

PM the filthyredskin. He’s the resident jeep fag. He can help you with your “gear”.

s-l500.jpg

:
3" Inch Cold/Air Intake Short Tornado Supercharger Gas Fuel Saver Dual Fan Red: - 24.99 on ebay - problem solved

Seems legit, are you using the right pedal?

Take the front driveline out and run it in low range. It should mallcrawl with the best of them

Top Back Refresh