What's new

Slot machine page

CenCon

Member Number
Using the app, as I scroll through threads I often get a slot machine effect as a changes pages. Meaning, it's Scrolls on the new page up and down about five times before it stops.
Is it my phone or something else? I'm really not enjoying the seizures.

Last edited:
On my laptop, it scrolls tothe top of the next page when I go there.....seems to be what this forum does.

On my laptop, it scrolls to the top of the next page when I go there.....seems to be what this forum does.

Same thing here when going forward. Going back, not so good.

When I hit the back button it takes me to the bottom of the current page. When I hit it a second time it takes me back to the sub forum (GCC, Tools etc.) not back to the previous page.

I'm having something similar when I go back to the main chit chat page but only on my phone but I am not the app. The screen replots about 3 times with the threads Title link text jumping up and down on the screen as it adds the page numbers of the threads under titles. Takes over a minute to do it each time. I will click on what I think is one link and it will send me to the thread adjacent to it instead because it is still replotting which is annoying.

Didn't always do this. Seemed to change with the addition of the ad at the bottom of the page. Not that I am bitching. What ever it takes to keep this place running! I need to get off my ass and buy a membership anyways.

I dumped the app. I'm not saying that's what it was, but...

I dont use the app, phone exclusively and have not run into this problem. I also don't see any ad at the bottom of the page.

Pay up sucka.... :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh