What's new

Skittles aka: Timber Tiger

23971D9D-86C4-4A2B-ACB3-6508C7C97A8E.jpeg
Got it pulled out the garage and did a test hit down to the end of the block…

Waiting to get it out and do a hard test run, I’ve got two guys who are closing in on finishing up there new builds and I’ve been dragging my feet waiting for them.

I’ve had a new issue of poping 30 amp fuses on my fan circuit. Last time it took out my relay on that circuit.

Decided to re do the connections at the fuse block and re-wire from the relay to the fan.

Wired in a field fix if needed. This hot jumper will allow me to connect the fan directly to the alternator easily if the need arises. Plan is to tape the shit out of it and bury it in my harness.
9C4B0D21-073C-48D6-B0A9-E2EA3BF00B23.jpeg

I've always been told to use the cyl itself as the stop. I usually set the stops to have a hair gap at full lock, just incase of a rod end failure or whatever.

Have you crab walked it down the block yet? :flipoff2:

nice build! makes me want to go build a buggy now.

Gld to see you stuck with the 9.5" centers. I dont think they get enough credit. I think i will end up going the way you did with the superduty outers if i start blowing up 30 spline stuff on my fj40.

keep up the good work!

good am

so how do you like the rear steer, i think it would be a game changer for sure, and did you run a second power steering pump on your 22r or something different, ( looking back in the thread now)

ty

good am

so how do you like the rear steer, i think it would be a game changer for sure, and did you run a second power steering pump on your 22r or something different, ( looking back in the thread now)

ty
No double, just a single CBR pump.

Definitely a game changer, I can drive the lines I see now, not the lines my car would allow me.

so how did you do the steering, maybe i messed it in the thread, found it page 5 ty

i too like the slow tech rock crawling,

what axles did you use for the rear, custom or factory length, looking for that now. very cool by the way

Last edited:
How are you liking the single pump? What are you using for a steering cooler, Any cooling issues?

I've been bouncing between single pump and duals using the goat built LS brackets. Can't seem to find much difference between running a single compared to a dual, hell that price for 2 duals equals the price of the single unit. I'm leaning towards running duals just to keep 2 separate systems. Any input on your setup now that you have some good time on it, as in, if you were to do it all over again would you go the same route or change what?

so how did you do the steering, maybe i messed it in the thread, found it page 5 ty

i too like the slow tech rock crawling,

what axles did you use for the rear, custom or factory length, looking for that now. very cool by the way
Custom Spidertrax 35 spline shafts

How are you liking the single pump? What are you using for a steering cooler, Any cooling issues?

I've been bouncing between single pump and duals using the goat built LS brackets. Can't seem to find much difference between running a single compared to a dual, hell that price for 2 duals equals the price of the single unit. I'm leaning towards running duals just to keep 2 separate systems. Any input on your setup now that you have some good time on it, as in, if you were to do it all over again would you go the same route or change what?
In line Howe cooler, no cooling issues.

I definitely like my system, haven’t had any issues yet.

No way I could run two pumps, no room.

In line Howe cooler, no cooling issues.

I definitely like my system, haven’t had any issues yet.

No way I could run two pumps, no room.
I didn't go back and look to see if you have it listed but what pump are you running?

Top Back Refresh