What's new

Silencercentral

Squatch

Boom motherfucker!
Member Number
Loc
The Dirty South
Anyone used them?

I'm considering using them to buy a .30 cal can.

I'm looking at several different cans including their "Banish" branded 30 Gold.

I'd be interested in hearing your opinion if you have one and any recommendations.

No matter how you purchase, be prepared to wait. I'm over 6 months now, and that was efile.
That sucks. I was tempted to buy another but I do not want to wait that long. I guess I got lucky with 85 days.

Yeah, I think you got in a few months before I did, and the flood of efiles.
I filed February 17th and got approved April 1st. I was kinda shocked to get it back so quick. I figured the NFA road would be fraught with fuckery like my last can.

No matter how you purchase, be prepared to wait. I'm over 6 months now, and that was efile.

1663877542528.jpeg

im over 6 months on a can that was submitted the same day as a can that was approved in 76 days. frustrating as hell. im about to make some phone calls.

tracking it through several sites, i think Efile is taking a backseat to clearing the paper forms backlog. currently they are approving form 4s from August '21, so those guys are over a year.

I'm at 181 days on an efile.
Getting annoyed at this point.

Was thinking about adding a 223 can, but not if it's going to take this long.

Well, I pulled the trigger.
Bought two and they're waiting on me to send my fingerprint cards back in.

Well, I pulled the trigger.
Bought two and they're waiting on me to send my fingerprint cards back in.
Nice. At least you have something to look forward to next Christmas :flipoff2:

I just got the notification that the first one of them (.22) was approved.

October 11th, 2022-May 17th, 2023

I'm excited and looking for a handgun host now...

I just got the notification that the first one of them (.22) was approved.

October 11th, 2022-May 17th, 2023

I'm excited and looking for a handgun host now...

thats incredible time, actually. 7 months. Individual or trust?

some times i am monitoring are getting up to 300 days on trusts. my last one i filed in June 2022 was right at 9 months.

some times i am monitoring are getting up to 300 days on trusts. my last one i filed in June 2022 was right at 9 months.
For an individual, it was 6 months for the Omega 300, (and technically a week later for the SR22), but I actually took possession of the SR22 at the 13 month mark because they didn't notify my FFL that it was clear as well.

For an individual, it was 6 months for the Omega 300, (and technically a week later for the SR22), but I actually took possession of the SR22 at the 13 month mark because they didn't notify my FFL that it was clear as well.

I see you finally called them?

I see you finally called them?
I called my FFL and said check your account, sure enough it was approved back first week of Nov, but he received no notice and I believe him. OR, the fucking ATF backdated it to look like it was approved in Nov. I dunno, but now I've got a whisper quiet .22.

Trust.

They had issues with the serial number on the .30 cal can I ordered at the same time so it was filed later. I think it was almost a month later before it was sent in.

I called my FFL and said check your account, sure enough it was approved back first week of Nov, but he received no notice and I believe him. OR, the fucking ATF backdated it to look like it was approved in Nov. I dunno, but now I've got a whisper quiet .22.

I seriously doubt ATF cares enough to backdate anything. So what if it took them 400 days? What recourse do you have? None

Top Back Refresh