What's new

Sig jig 80%?

Thatg9659

Member, huh huh
Member Number
Loc
Vt
Finally picked up a fcg or frame for my p250, before I fuck it up doing it the hard way, jig is $250 :eek: does anyone have one they want to rent?

I’m out of the loop here. I thought the 250 used a similar setup as the 320’s, where the fcu is the serialized part and the frames are basically just plastic grips you can buy in the mail. So what’s the point of the 80%?

Guess I’m out of the loop, Fire control group, fire control unit, tomato, tamato.

bought a p250 .40 & .45 set it contained 1 metal thingy (fcu) with the serial number and all that. 2 grip modules 2 slides 2 barrels and 4 magazines.

sold the .40 as a complete gun and now I’m piecing the .45 together.

A168D2C3-9C46-47C0-B365-A320658E4781.jpeg This is the 80% part got some holes to drill and 4 tabs to bend.

Guess I’m out of the loop, Fire control group, fire control unit, tomato, tamato.

bought a p250 .40 & .45 set it contained 1 metal thingy (fcu) with the serial number and all that. 2 grip modules 2 slides 2 barrels and 4 magazines.

sold the .40 as a complete gun and now I’m piecing the .45 together.

A168D2C3-9C46-47C0-B365-A320658E4781.jpeg This is the 80% part got some holes to drill and 4 tabs to bend.
I see. So you aren’t working with an 80% plastic frame/grip like a glock. Makes sense. Do the tabs bend 90 degrees, or some weird S-bend? I’m guessing until they are bent correctly you can‘t just drop it into the frame and use it as a guide to do the holes on a drill press.

Just 90* bends

Only 1 hole in the plastic grip module to go off of that I remember.... will probably just wait till I get my hands on another similar gun to layout the holes if I can’t borrow one. I’m sure I can find the layout if I google it enough.

Where did you find the 80%?

Yeah, the only pin that aligns with the grip module will be for the take down. There will be maybe 4 more. Trigger pin, take down lever pin, hammer pin, spring pin.

I got rid of all my 250's only have 320s now, other wise would shoot some photos for you

Where did you find the 80%?

Yeah, the only pin that aligns with the grip module will be for the take down. There will be maybe 4 more. Trigger pin, take down lever pin, hammer pin, spring pin.

I got rid of all my 250's only have 320s now, other wise would shoot some photos for you

gunshow near Philadelphia, it’s an jsd supply p320 piece. It fits the p250 grip module and I read on the internet that it would work so it must be true.

I’ll gladly look at any scalable pics you feel like sharing.

Top Back Refresh