Aug

Sierra Trek 2022

SurfnSnow

Member Number
Loc
Oakland, CA
SurfnSnow added a new event:

Sierra Trek 2022

The 55th annual Sierra Trek is a Cal4Wheel event located in California’s beautiful Tahoe National Forest. This family-oriented event is geared toward everything from stock 4x4s on guided historic and slightly challenging tours to fully built rock crawlers on Fordyce Creek Trail and everything in between. Registration is per person. For more information, visit
cal4wheel.com/sierra-trek

Read more about this event...

Good to campion these.
Still not interested in the mass hoards and hustling thru the trail.
Rather do it for free at my pace.
You noobs should sign up it is epic.:flipoff2:

Just here to verify the dates so we DON’T go that weekend.
we used to go every year on sun-wed before trek started on wed night/thursday morn

anyone with younger kids that wants to run fordyce for the first time sierra trek is the perfect opportunity to do it, any kind of trouble on the trail and you will have all the help you could ever need. i highly recommend it

Last edited:
I'll be there again this year, though not volunteering. Just going to enjoy the trail runs, take some pics and have many adult beverages by the campfire.

explains why my buddy went this weekend. I had things flipped around. If I rush I can get my shit on the trail in time to break it at Sierra Trek.

Debating driving up Friday night for trek. I've never been

Just posted up some pics but man it was a great event! Weather was perfect, a bit dusty but just a great time. here's the link to the gallery
2022 Sierra Trek
20220813_113951.jpg

20220813_153228.jpg

20220813_191149.jpg

20220812_123510.jpg

Any new broncos run down or up the trail?

There was one that was with us on both the Signal Peak run and the Outer Limits run. Neither of those would be considered hard core by any means however it did both with no issue. They had a 4 door and were running doorless and it didn't look right to me.

Top Back Refresh