What's new

Show us your Dodge

08 Mega CTD on 37s. PW e-locker in the front and ARB in the rear. Mutt suspension front and rear.
20221112_093958.jpg

Nice! Specs on the OBS behind it?
That is 4lowlance on IG. 95 (i think) F150 351/e40d/bronco tcase. Mix of Desolate and other parts. 35s, 16" travel front on 2.5 coil overs, 3" x 12 bypasses in the rear, 35spline 9" with Detroit 4.56, and a bunch of other trick stuff. He wanted to build a incognito do it all pre-runner. The truck works so ridiculously well.

That is 4lowlance on IG. 95 (i think) F150 351/e40d/bronco tcase. Mix of Desolate and other parts. 35s, 16" travel front on 2.5 coil overs, 3" x 12 bypasses in the rear, 35spline 9" with Detroit 4.56, and a bunch of other trick stuff. He wanted to build a incognito do it all pre-runner. The truck works so ridiculously well.
Pretty much everything I dream of doing to my 96 bronco!

Here is my DD/Tow rig. Bought in 2018 with 13K on it. 2017 Cummins Laramie, cheap ass puck leveling kit, 35" Toyo MTs, AEV Katla wheels, Expedition One front bumper, Baja Designs XL Fogs, Warn VR, Deleted..
Getting some Thuren love this next week hopefully since I'm tired of staring at it in my garage
baja Xls.jpg
Ram and Hauler.jpg
side view of EXP1.jpg

Last edited:
New to Irate but a long time member/lurker on Pirate, and have a big Dodge build thread on ExpeditionPortal.

1998.5 24V 5spd QCSB Ram 2500 dubbed 'Sally'... plan do start a build thread on here as I have more fabbing plans that push even further into rock crawler and less of a rig that's friendly/interesting to the "overland crowd". It's still my daily driver too.. has been since I bought it in 2014.

P7100 swapped it with an AirDog Raptor lift pump, original NV4500HD trans with a 5th gear nut fix.

Built a 2000 front D60 with Yukon 35spline CAD delete, 3rd gen brakes, Yukon Ziplocker.

Rear is still the original D80, factory drums, working factory PosiTrac limited slip.

I fabbed rectangular tube front arms that are now about +1.75" axle forward from the factory, and ooooold very used Thuren +2" diesel soft coils. Rear is conversion brackets for Chevy 64" leafs that I designed and fabbed up, they flex great.

PSC 6-bolt steering box, custom fabricated box brace, and 2008+ upgrade T-style steering (which bolts right into a 2000-2002 2nd gen front D60)... cannot stress enough in FB or other posts how good this box is. It will happily turn the 40's assuming the front brakes aren't locked... no assist ram, no stabilizer, just beefy "4th gen linkage".

Atlas 2spd, 3.8:1 low range, truck came as with 3.54's but I regear'd recently to 4.10's.. drives perfect on the pavement now.

Steel bolt-on wheel spacers front and rear in order to run 3rd gen 3500 SRW spare steelies with "minimal rub", Nitto Trail Grappler 40x13.5x17's.

Warn 12K winch in the front hidden behind-ish the factory bumper.. had to modify a Mishimoto intercooler to get that to fit/work. Soon to fab up a tubular rear bumper and at a steel line rear Wanr 12K in the factory spare tire location.

I'm sure there's so much more I'm forgetting to add.. and whoops this turned into more of an intro post than I "show your Dodge" post haha.

uxKPzBU.jpg

aT4dKfm.jpg

AaMAPA2.jpg

5i6nWRT.jpg

Top Back Refresh