What's new

Shortest wife of IBB

Santa

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
North Pool
I may have this one hands down, but who knows. Someone may be a little person.

4'11 standing next to a 35 on the EB. And freshman year of high school when I met her. I was 4'7, she was wearing heels. She stopped growing, I got steroids and didn't, now its just out not up.

photo13802.jpg

photo13803.jpg

I think I was 4'7 in 4th grade. heh

My wife is 5'1". I'm 6'4" so we make quite a pair.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I hope you could run fast. Starting HS at less than 5' had to be tough.

I was only really handed my ass once by a classmate.

Some friends older brothers did not take kindly to it and duct taped him naked to a pole in freshman hall.

His older brother was one of those who taped him to the pole. He was a dick who deserved it.:lmao:

I think I was 4'7 in 4th grade. heh

My wife is 5'1". I'm 6'4" so we make quite a pair.

My boy is starting third grade this year and he is at 4' 7" already. Wife is only 5' 2" with hair poofed up. I'm 5' 11". The milk man must of been really tall.

4'11 standing next to a 35 on the EB. And freshman year of high school when I met her. I was 4'7, she was wearing heels. She stopped growing, I got steroids and didn't, now its just out not up.

How many times have you heard the phrase "I'm not a dwarf, I'm 1" taller than a dwarf" I hear that one all the time when I call her a midget/dwarf. :laughing:

How many times have you heard the phrase "I'm not a dwarf, I'm 1" taller than a dwarf" I hear that one all the time when I call her a midget/dwarf. :laughing:

Wow, I respect my testicles way to much to call her a dwarf. Shes feisty :lmao:

My gf is 5', probably not the smallest, but she sure has the smallest pinky fingers of IBB. They are an inch and half. It's some genetic thing only her and her daughter have.

My gf is 5', probably not the smallest, but she sure has the smallest pinky fingers of IBB. They are an inch and half. It's some genetic thing only her and her daughter have.

I'd have to see if she'd let me measure, but hers cant be much longer than that. She wears a size 4 shoe....I think her entire foot is like 7" long. I know because finding shoes for her is a bitch other than ugly ass kids shoes.

Tell her Irate needs measurement specs for a technical article.

Here a pic

photo13809.jpg

So we all are wondering if "Santa" is a sex thing now:flipoff2:

Nice work btw

I'd have to see if she'd let me measure, but hers cant be much longer than that. She wears a size 4 shoe....I think her entire foot is like 7" long. I know because finding shoes for her is a bitch other than ugly ass kids shoes.

What about all them bitches from China? Where do they get their shoes?

My wife's not even close.......................................... 5'8".

Lol I went from a 6'1" redheaded volleyball player, to a 4'10.5" latina spinner. It was jarring. Settled on something with off-the-shelf parts. I was 6'1" at 13. Haven't grown an inch since, but I might be shorter after a couple broken vertebrae and legs

What about all them bitches from China? Where do they get their shoes?

They dont wear athletic shoes(she used to run trails all the time) and kids versions dont hold up. Shes got plenty of fancy shoes that have rarely come out of their boxes. She has ~250 pair of shoes cause her feet haven't grown in 30 years. Every once in a while she pulls one out and its falling apart from age.

We keep separate bank accounts for a reason:laughing:

Tell her Irate needs measurement specs for a technical article.

Here a pic

it looks like it was normal and its like a collapsible straw.

EDIT:
that makes no sense
but I know what I meant:lmao::homer:

Last edited:
I think I was barely over 4’7” starting high school. I stopped growing when I was 20 at 5’11”. Good thing, my wife is 5’10”. All my sons are over 6’2”.

I was 4'11" until i was a sophmore.

Im 6'4"
Gf is 6'

I did date a girl in college that was 4'5" , she was older than me..but people looked at me like i had stolen some kid

Slow dancing with her must be really hard on your back. :laughing::flipoff2:

My uncle is 6'8" and his wife is I think 5' even. Apparently at their wedding she was on the stage and he was on the ground for the first dance:laughing:

Top Back Refresh