What's new

Shortened 2001 Silverado w/ 40s, Doubler, 14FF, & D60

DMANbluesfreak

Trailers are for Boats
Member Number
Loc
Park Ridge, IL
Down for a wheeling trip, once I get settled. Probably in like... November or later. Lots of weddings back in the Midwest I'll need to fly back for.

4Eyedturd

Member Number
Loc
Waco, TX
Indeed. Cat's out of the bag now - I'm moving to California. So, even a small garage would be fine for me since the weather is almost always sunny! Near San Jose.

Woah, are you in fear for your life or does someone have a gun pointed at you? Blink once for yes and twice for no.

🤣 good luck either way

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Lots of good things still in CA. You will absolutely love the wheelin. To the point, you'll probably want to build something smaller and lighter :flipoff2:

Good luck on your endeavor, moving 100's of miles away is an odd journey.

06h3

Member Number
Good luck on the new role and good luck on the move! Is this your first move out of the area you grew up in?

Hooligan

Xtreme wheeler of the web
Member Number
Loc
Sacramento
Welcome to the state…sort of…sorry about the politics and crime and homeless and taxes…ooh and sucky schools

Butt..the wheeling is awesome.

If you need any guns and ammo, buy it now before entering the prison.

I‘m not exactly close to SJ, but willing to lend a hand. You’ll pass by the house when you drive through on 80 if you need a stop.

DMANbluesfreak

Trailers are for Boats
Member Number
Loc
Park Ridge, IL
Lots of good things still in CA. You will absolutely love the wheelin. To the point, you'll probably want to build something smaller and lighter :flipoff2:

Good luck on your endeavor, moving 100's of miles away is an odd journey.
Thanks! I'll likely wait to build something else until I've got a better driveway situation than our first rental will have (which is basically none).
Good luck with the move man! I hope you enjoy yourself
Thanks! Sorry we never got to wheel together. I'll likely be back eventually.
Good luck on the new role and good luck on the move! Is this your first move out of the area you grew up in?
Thanks! Ehhhh not really. Moved from California when I was 5 (obviously I remember very little), spent most of my Childhood in St. Louis, then went to U of I in CHampaign and stayed there 4 years after - then moved to Chicago. So I've been in the midwest all my life with various ~200mi moves, but this is also the longest move I've ever made.
Welcome to the state…sort of…sorry about the politics and crime and homeless and taxes…ooh and sucky schools

Butt..the wheeling is awesome.

If you need any guns and ammo, buy it now before entering the prison.

I‘m not exactly close to SJ, but willing to lend a hand. You’ll pass by the house when you drive through on 80 if you need a stop.
I'm not too concerned, it's not much different than Illinois. I was in Sacramento a few weeks ago for a Bachelor Party. Holy crap it's hot! I'm glad I'll have the ocean to keep me cool - I don't do well with heat on the day to day.

Sterlingfire

ignant
Member Number
Loc
the soon to be USSA
Thanks! I'll likely wait to build something else until I've got a better driveway situation than our first rental will have (which is basically none).

Thanks! Sorry we never got to wheel together. I'll likely be back eventually.

Thanks! Ehhhh not really. Moved from California when I was 5 (obviously I remember very little), spent most of my Childhood in St. Louis, then went to U of I in CHampaign and stayed there 4 years after - then moved to Chicago. So I've been in the midwest all my life with various ~200mi moves, but this is also the longest move I've ever made.

I'm not too concerned, it's not much different than Illinois. I was in Sacramento a few weeks ago for a Bachelor Party. Holy crap it's hot! I'm glad I'll have the ocean to keep me cool - I don't do well with heat on the day to day.
Lol no worries. My truck was never really ready to wheel outside my hood, and this new truck is still too far away from done to even think it could happen soon.
Maybe someday we'll meet up in the Midwest somewhere for a wheeling party.

CornCobb

Member Number
I don't know why I feel bummed your moving. I was looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the Badlands one day. I hope to hear from you on the podcast once you are settled in. Also love the fact you can pack your things and move across country in a home built truck on 40's. Wishing you the best!