What's new

Shop in the woods.

I'm going to have to get some plans together. I ordered some graph paper and a scale ruler. I'll sit down for a few nights and work on something. I'll need something to hand off to people to see.

So I drew out the most elementary sketch of the front view. :laughing:

Too embarrassed to upload, even then I don't have a decent enough camera to upload it. :homer:

14Wx14T door and a 8Wx10T door.

For the lift, just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Its late and I'm tired.

fsdfasaa.png

I'm 76" tall.
Apparently truck is 80" tall.
So, 156" for me to stand under the truck.

So, with the Rise + Pad at 74" I'll be 2" above the bottom of the tire? Does that read right? But then again, the lift goes up a few inches before coming into contact with the truck. Or, the floor to Overhead Switch is 165" so that gives me 9" to spare? :confused:

Have you ever used lift? You dont need your head to clear bottom on the tire :homer:
yea yea, I know. I'm just try to get a grasp of where the truck will be in the air. I'm just confused on rise vs floor to overhead switch.

yea yea, I know. I'm just try to get a grasp of where the truck will be in the air. I'm just confused on rise vs floor to overhead switch.
you can kinda subtract the frame height off the ground of the truck I guess
if you're looking for how tall to make your ceiling

Top Back Refresh