What's new

Shock Therapy

Shock therapy is better than stock. I use GForce racing and went from mid pack to repeat podium on my X3. I don’t know if they have a casual driver tune or not. I know they have more podiums than I have ever heard of at any shock place.

I have heard good things about the shop the SlowerPoke mentioned.

You need to know that race tunes suck to trail ride on because your speeds and hits aren’t fast/hard enough to let them work. 20mph in mine sucks but 50-80mph is safe, smooth, and controllable

If he doesn't call up a SxS shock tuner asking for the race setup, he won't get the race setup. :homer: Why are we even talking about race setups in this thread????

Holy fucking thread derail batman...

Very interesting to see a guy
If he doesn't call up a SxS shock tuner asking for the race setup, he won't get the race setup. :homer: Why are we even talking about race setups in this thread????

Holy fucking thread derail batman...
you offered a race shop to the op. Lol.

Very interesting to see a guy

you offered a race shop to the op. Lol.

No, I offered him a well known and respected shock tuner in the SxS world that can take care of his needs. George at E2R is not a one trick pony.

Give Gary at GForce Racing a call and ask him if he can set up a trail car suspension. I'll bet you your X3 that he says yes, and he will do an excellent job. Know why? Because he is a good shock tuner and not another one trick pony like Shock Therapy is...

Top Back Refresh