What's new

Shit & Shower Tent/Shelter

Member Number
Loc
OC, CA
Need to pick up one of those privacy tent/shelters to put a bucket toilet in and a shower for camping/etc. I've seen some of the cheaper ones on Amazon out at the beach and they're surprisingly see through. Any recommendations?

Would like one with a floor and a rainfly. With all the fake/low-quality reviews on Amazon it's hard to pick one.

You can spend as little or as much as you like, but the cheap ones won't hold up to much wind and certainly hold a solar bag full of hot water.

I have an older version of this, and have had it for the last 15 years. It's really nice to have your own outhouse!

It doesn't have a floor, but that can be easily altered with a cut to size tarp. I usually dig a hole for our outhouse, put a base over the hole that holds a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut off. Add dirt to the hole if it starts to get stinky...

We have a Out Back Porta Privey. It has held up to our clubs week long on the con. It supported a solar shower fine. The only bitch I have its a bitch to fold up after some adult beverages.

I have this one Ozark Trail 2-Room Instant Shower/Utility Shelter - Walmart.com
It works great, setup is fairly quick. I see it has gone up in price since I purchased mine (2017). But, I put some a large astroturf style door mat in the shitter area with a double doodie shitter. Uses a short Luminoodle rope light with an on/off switch on the battery pack so the girls can go at night with some light. Shower nozzle fits through a slot in the back and its got an on/off switch on the nozzle.

Top Back Refresh