What's new

SHit is getting real in Georgia.

Who are they and what are their goals/agenda?

So they want to play soldier , what are they going to do if the real thing shows up. :lmao:

Reactions: Clb
Are any armed whites out there to confront them?

why would there be?

I support their right to walk around with an AR.

I'm not a fan of the come fight us rehtoric, but whatever.
One day they'll get what they wish for, and they'll learn that advertising your whereabouts and marching down the road in a column isn't a tacticaly sound strategy.

4 dudes could have wiped them all out if someone had taken them up on the offer.

LOL, throw a bunch of Black Cat firecrackers out there and watch the shit show! Apparently they are challenging the KKK. Is the KKK even real anymore?

I want to hear what their agenda is before I drawing the obvious parallels to a Klan March.

There are some well fed persons in that line up. Hope they didn't have to march far...

Several of those ARs had no sights on them at all.

why would there be?

I support their right to walk around with an AR.

I'm not a fan of the come fight us rehtoric, but whatever.
One day they'll get what they wish for, and they'll learn that advertising your whereabouts and marching down the road in a column isn't a tacticaly sound strategy.

4 dudes could have wiped them all out if someone had taken them up on the offer.

That was my thought. Lessons from the revolutionary war, 50 yards back in the woods is where you want to be.

This is pretty funny in my opinion.

They definitely seem to have their stuff together over what we have been seeing...but they're calling out white supremascists. I think they'll be sadly disappointed when they discover 98% of white people, maybe more, don't align with anything remotely like white supremacy. :laughing:

They definitely seem to have their stuff together over what we have been seeing...but they're calling out white supremascists. I think they'll be sadly disappointed when they discover 98% of white people, maybe more, don't align with anything remotely like white supremacy. :laughing:

Yes...At the same time, many blacks want some changes but not with rioting....

maybe. but if you have to pick a side...

Reactions: DWT
What the fuck?....Where's my reparations? I'm going to be your worst nightmare? It's not what you did it's what your ancestors did? This is Okay? They are an army marching threatening citizens and we are undefended? Please tell me the us forces showed up at some point???? :confused:

Oh, it's just another peaceful protest....nevermind. :rolleyes:

[video]https://11alive.com/embeds/video/85-3dfadebe-7b37-4c22-b532-a16a1369b8cc/iframe?jwsource=cl[/video]

Yes...At the same time, many blacks want some changes but not with rioting....

I agree with the changes they want in the justice system. Americans have the right to a speedy and fair trial, and due process. However, it's politicians like Bloomberg who have allowed people to sit in prison for years waiting for trial. They need to focus their anger elsewhere...THIS is why the public school system, especially inner city, is so flawed. Ignorant people are much easier to control.

https://twitter.com/ISCResearch/stat...69984088776704

is it this video of people walking around that we are concerned about?

they look to be not on a major street. while i don't suggest they use any street and stick to sidewalks, whatever. every protest should be an armed protest.

so please, people of Georgia, don't go all Ronnie F'N Reagan and NRA and make open carry illegal in your state

edit:

oh jezzus fkng christ

July 4, 2020: Black Panthers-style Black Nationalist Armed Militia called "Not Fucking Around Coalition" (#NFAC) mobilized around Stone Mountain, #Georgia, calling out all "Rednecks", "Boogaloo boys" and "White Militias" to face them on the 'Battlefield'.

the three god damn groups they called out are the 3 that support their right to fucking do this you god damned idiots :shaking: THAT is what pisses me off.

edit2: also, this is not a blank panther style group.

Last edited:
Oh, it's just another peaceful protest....nevermind. :rolleyes:

[video]https://11alive.com/embeds/video/85-3dfadebe-7b37-4c22-b532-a16a1369b8cc/iframe?jwsource=cl[/video]

CDADD5F3-9B39-4F17-B612-710C8479E44C.jpeg

They definitely seem to have their stuff together over what we have been seeing...but they're calling out white supremacists. I think they'll be sadly disappointed when they discover 98% of white people, maybe more, don't align with anything remotely like white supremacy. :laughing:

Hard to keep up with, but I think just being white make one a white supremacists nowadays. KKK member? Yep, all whites too. Slave owner? Credit for that goes back 20 generations now, so living white people are actually slave owners too.

They just might end up getting their wish. Though, I'd think their efforts might be better spent in Chicago stopping all the blacks from killing each other.......... if black lives really matter and all that.

The main issue is, Blacks didn't win their freedom, they had it bestowed upon them by White Men.

That's why Leftists are all worked up about the Lincoln statue, which features a worshipful black guy kneeling at the feet of Abe.

Our Masters will not be satisfied until Blacks are mollified by a physical victory over Whites.

This will involve violence, and nobody here will do a goddamned thing about it, just like we did nothing about decades of 13% population/50% violent crime, and the racist Black on White crime rate.

Excuses excuses, that's what will be made.

The main issue is, Blacks didn't win their freedom, they had it bestowed upon them by White Men.

That's why Leftists are all worked up about the Lincoln statue, which features a worshipful black guy kneeling at the feet of Abe.

Our Masters will not be satisfied until Blacks are mollified by a physical victory over Whites.

This will involve violence, and nobody here will do a goddamned thing about it, just like we did nothing about decades of 13% population/50% violent crime, and the racist Black on White crime rate.

did nothing? hell, half this country voted Democrat to actively increase that ratio and continue systemic oppression :flipoff2:

did nothing :laughing:

This isn’t Africa where whites are the minority.

The violence you speak of is inner city. Black on black. I’d also be willing to bet the black on white crime is also inner city.

If they want a war they will be eliminated from the population count in America...

Top Back Refresh