Jacksonville, FL
She knows...
She knows...
She knows...
She knows...

Hows it she knows??

SNLC Engaged!!!

20210130_170443.jpg

NO FUCKING WAY! 14" doesn't hold shit.... I have been tossing my spatchcock chickens into a brine made up of 1ltr "Valantina" hot sauce (Cheep ass sauce at Walmart) sugar and salt. 24-48 hour soak and three hours of smoking at 250. 50-50 on the hot sauce and water. I can get two, maybe three spatchcock chickens on a cheep ass Trager.

Did WalMart have the 10 LB bags for 4 dollars again?:laughing:

In. Warming back up before going out to finish the Bed rail reinforcement and headache rack on the 72. Got to have a good foundation for anything I want back there.

In.
The Mrs made chicken scampi for supper. Now we are all wondering why we ate so much....

Watching “buying Alaska” and making a list of shit I need to get done tomorrow.

NO FUCKING WAY! 14" doesn't hold shit.... I have been tossing my spatchcock chickens into a brine made up of 1ltr "Valantina" hot sauce (Cheep ass sauce at Walmart) sugar and salt. 24-48 hour soak and three hours of smoking at 250. 50-50 on the hot sauce and water. I can get two, maybe three spatchcock chickens on a cheep ass Trager.

Treager lol

Get a real grill.

20210130_190042.jpg

In, tired. We heard some chatter about thieves being out and about last night and caught some strange activity on the security cameras at work:mad3: so We got no sleep last night.
On Dec 29th our shop got broken into their was a full moon as there is now. I fucking hate thieves.

Headdin' to the store, then going to fire up the grill and get ready for another long night.

I took the tile up in a bathroom and called it a night. Sitting here with the boob tube on in the background for white noise. Might snow tomorrow so we have pizza fixings on standby. I got the snow blower up an running this morning.

In. Getting ready to make some chicken and Veal parmesan. Sauteed spinach, toasty bread and pasta. I will have to roll myself away from the table:grinpimp:

Treager lol

Get a real grill.

I have the 14" smoky joe at the GF's house. I also have a 22" Webber up here on old broke butt mountain. With chicken I char over direct heat and then move it off the coals finish (indirect heat). Not saying what your doing is wrong; but I would have not believed that you could jam that much food on a 14" grill.

The Trager sat out in my parents back-yard for five or six years before I started playing with is.. I installed an aftermarket controller and have some new respect for the process. The Webbers are used about 80% of the time, Trager is for slow and long cooking. YMMV:smokin:

BTW: I am a big Webber fanboy!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
in.

spent most of the day shoveling snow because some guy is interested in the camper were selling. he seamed interested when he checked it out but had another one he was gonna look at. hes playing fakebook message tag with my wife about it and it sounds like hes gonna take it off our hands.
hanging out with my family now. gonna be sore tomorrow.

any recommendations fer a snow blower.

RUGER:usa:

Fully in

Just landed in AK from Orlando, about 14 shooters deep and trying to watch KOH qualifying without falling asleep at 4pm.

Just got in the house after spending the day in the shop building the Mrs a plant shelf for our bedroom. And got the new ski skins on the old junker snowmobile I was given.
Just started taking a new med, seems to really help my rheumatoid arthritis, can actually do projects again without severe pain. Pretty happy about that.

I have the 14" smoky joe at the GF's house. I also have a 22" Webber up here on old broke butt mountain. With chicken I char over direct heat and then move it off the coals finish (indirect heat). Not saying what your doing is wrong; but I would have not believed that you could jam that much food on a 14" grill.

The Trager sat out in my parents back-yard for five or six years before I started playing with is.. I installed an aftermarket controller and have some new respect for the process. The Webbers are used about 80% of the time, Trager is for slow and long cooking. YMMV:smokin:

BTW: I am a big Webber fanboy!:rolleyes:

You need more practice.

20210130_202544.jpg

In. Spent this morning hanging some sheet rock and then drive out to get the 1/2 a hog we split with someone. They had mango habanero pepperoni for sale there. It is amazing and my butthole wont even be mad tomorrow, it was that good. Going to try and wake up and make biscuits and gravy cor the family tomorrow.

She said you fuckers only get pics if there’s any cute single guys from western PA.

She moved from CA from where all you guys are from. :laughing:

Not single and not from W/PA but post those pics. :flipoff2: I was in VA, WV, and MD just yesterday.

In.
went silver hunting this morning, battled the crowds to get some food and treats for the doggos, now sitting with the Mrs. sipping a founders porter with some gutter runners potato soup on the stove. Not a bad way to spend an evening with "winter storm orlena.":rolleyes:

In

Put up a few things for the kid and Mrs to make their “Remote work/school spaces” more user friendly. Then BIL and I repaired some storm damaged fence.

Getting ready to throw some salmon on the Weber :smokin:

Top Back Refresh