Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Sept 15-18 at SMORR

Wades_76_cj7

RZR guy, NO I am not gay..
Member Number
Loc
KC MO
headed to SMORR for the weekend next month. rolling in on Thursday evening, ride Fri and Saturday. Roll out Sunday. if anyone wants to wheel, hang out, come drink beer with us. Come on!

Trip is coming up next weekend if anyone wants to come out.

Got pork butts on the smoker now. Come on down Friday and get a sammich.. :flipoff2:

I'll be there Saturday for a day ride with a few friends. '16 turbo with a white roof. What spot are you in?

20220624_184108.jpg

Beautiful weather today. If you're in the area, come on out!

We made it. With the guys in 27 or 28. Ill look you up.

We're out again. Towing the bus today and headed up north first thing tomorrow morning. One of these days I'll get to go somewhere.

No worries. We wound up at Rush Springs. I went to #32 to find you then realized you plainly stated you were at SMORR.:lmao:

Not many campers at Rush. Most were on day rides. Fuel prices maybe holding people back.

We are going to Schultz creek near Disney for a day ride this Saturday to check out the park.

Looks like there is a ride on Saturday 9/24 at "The Loop". Advertising it as a light up the night ride with a bonfire and stuff. Buddy sent me the info this morning as I was walking into work. Will prolly go down about noon or so and stay 'til after dark.

I'm not familiar with "The Loop" is that near Disney, OKlahoma?

Top Back Refresh