See what you're missing

Firstram

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Coastal NC
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 4.52.49 PM.png

:lmao:

I haven't been back in about 2 days, but I've definitely been curious.

I really think it's more an act or really good trolling. There is no way he can be that fucking strange and not either be (a) In jail or (b) In a mental hospital.

In a strange sort of way I kind of want to meet him and find out...... In a very public place of course.

Edit: And possibly with a gun just in case. :laughing:

I really think it's more an act or really good trolling. There is no way he can be that fucking strange and not either be (a) In jail or (b) In a mental hospital.

In a strange sort of way I kind of want to meet him and find out...... In a very public place of course. :laughing:

it is reaaaally difficult to get yourself committed long term to a mental hospital.

he's got his ups and downs, just a bit heavier on the downs than most folks :rasta:

In a strange sort of way I kind of want to meet him and find out...... In a very public place of course.

Edit: And possibly with a gun just in case. :laughing:

You do know hes legitimately short bus special right? I asked him in one of his threads because I just couldnt believe his schtick was real and he said he had some issues. Watch some of his videos where he has someone film him. Its pretty obvious.

Last edited:
He is odd but he doesn't bother me.

I like that he is harmless and doesn't have bad intentions.

I think for the most part his threads are fucking stupid but they do provide entertainment.

And for all the shit he has been given over the years I have never seen him blow up call everyone ****s, that says something about his nature.

I've lost my shit on people here quite a few times, but I also have anger issues. :flipoff:

Top Back Refresh