What's new

see user name:

Is this one of those games where the sentence is out of order and you have to move words around to make sense?

Your entire identity is based on protesting past actions of a guy that doesn't even own the website we bailed on?

Do you see how fucking sad & pathetic your existence is?

Does it bother you that I just ended 2 sentences in prepositions?

Do you like gladiator movies?

Your entire identity is based on protesting past actions of a guy that doesn't even own the website we bailed on?

Do you see how fucking sad & pathetic your existence is?

Does it bother you that I just ended 2 sentences in prepositions?

Do you like gladiator movies?

Its like Lance stole her girlfriend a decade ago, had the gf in a straight relationship for a while. That didn't work out, yadda yadda yadda now Lance is married with kids to some other unknown woman... and this chick is still pissed at Lance for ruining her life.

:confused:

Its like Lance stole her girlfriend a decade ago, had the gf in a straight relationship for a while. That didn't work out, yadda yadda yadda now Lance is married with kids to some other unknown woman... and this chick is still pissed at Lance for ruining her life.

:confused:

i'm jealous of his 30k millionaire lifestyle.

just as a reminder OP, if youre not careful with that username, you might be putting those 3rd grade violin skills to work :flipoff2:

just as a reminder OP, if youre not careful with that username, you might be putting those 3rd grade violin skills to work :flipoff2:

I believe OP is more a fan of wind instruments, and perhaps a tad underweight.

I read that KUNTINGWILLCHANGE is a "skinny flute player" or something like that :laughing:

Top Back Refresh