What's new

Search

Uh.....hit the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner, type "gay sex" in the search bar, hit enter:confused:

Weird schizz.

20210203_012552.png

That’s one think I hate about this site... search sucks. I used to use the subscribe to bookmark topics I wanted to go back to. That doesn’t work here.

Wat? You can subscribe to any topic anywhere on the site, or so I believe. :confused:

Mobile I have no upper right search box but 3 bar upper left drop down has the search bar.

That’s one think I hate about this site... search sucks. I used to use the subscribe to bookmark topics I wanted to go back to. That doesn’t work here.

??
Search and subscribe work fine for me.

Capture.JPG

Go to your user profile at the top right. Then the subscribed tab. All the threads you subscribe to are right there.

Screenshot_2021-02-03 User Profile - irate4x4.png

photo45767.png

Go to your user profile at the top right. Then the subscribed tab. All the threads you subscribe to are right there.

Maybe it’s a mobile issue?

All of my subscriptions are listed but they are not shown. I brought this up in the sight testing area but never got a resolution.

C2621E09-BEA2-450B-BE51-D2DD2D32C2E4.jpeg

80C73149-6DE9-401B-BA58-2BB2D59AC013.jpeg

Top Back Refresh