What's new

School me on northeast Ohio.

Everything here seems to be correct from my experience. I would add that farther south will get you sunnier weather than the lake effect clouds that haunt NE Ohio. Used to spend some time with the idiots out at Yankee Lake truck night. Pretty sure its a different world there now. My wheeling buddies in the area all go to wellsville or down to Tennessee now. Not much else local to eastern Ohio.

Lots of good hunting land and plenty of county or municipal parks for the outdoor stuff. A few good lakes if you're into water sports/boating/fishing.

Everything here seems to be correct from my experience. I would add that farther south will get you sunnier weather than the lake effect clouds that haunt NE Ohio. Used to spend some time with the idiots out at Yankee Lake truck night. Pretty sure its a different world there now. My wheeling buddies in the area all go to wellsville or down to Tennessee now. Not much else local to eastern Ohio.

Lots of good hunting land and plenty of county or municipal parks for the outdoor stuff. A few good lakes if you're into water sports/boating/fishing.
LOL, Yankee Lake (with its Yankee Lake Ballroom) is in the far south of the school district where I went to high school. That place use to be where all the big bands used to come play.

When I was much younger, I remember my classmate's older brother telling us about "seeing" the Doors there.

The band was playing a long intro and finally, Morrison walked out on stage, clearly hammered, threw up, and the show was over.

LOL, Yankee Lake (with its Yankee Lake Ballroom) is in the far south of the school district where I went to high school. That place use to be where all the big bands used to come play.

When I was much younger, I remember my classmate's older brother telling us about "seeing" the Doors there.

The band was playing a long intro and finally, Morrison walked out on stage, clearly hammered, threw up, and the show was over.
Huh, I've never been. I was always outside in the shitshow

Huh, I've never been. I was always outside in the shitshow
That's typical. Half of my high school friends have never been inside the ball room, don't remember that Yankee Lake actually used to be a lake (when we were little), and either think that "Yankee Lake" is the bar out on Route 7 or the truck event.

Top Back Refresh