What's new

Scale builds and photography.

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
This 13yo autistic kid has some wicket tallent.

No affiliation just seriously impressed.

1624035420539.png

1624035471844.png

1624035512724.png

1624035541456.png

1624035568699.png

Those pics are incredible, I have a nephew on the spectrum, same age as this kid. They’re Very similar. Can’t wait to share it with my sister. Thanks

I was into model railroading and model car/truck kits as a kid. Spent some time building architectural models over the years, but clients don't want to pay for them much anymore.

I follow a few model builders on Instagram and really want to find some time to get back into it. It's great that this guy has found something that he can be so good at.

is it just me or does the ford truck look like it has a bed full of weed?

I doubt it is, but thats just my view.. :)

yeah I used to travel across state lines to go to model railroad events when I was a kid.. from Austin..

I'd like to make videos of model vehicles and try to make them look real

is it just me or does the ford truck look like it has a bed full of weed?

I doubt it is, but thats just my view.. :)

yeah I used to travel across state lines to go to model railroad events when I was a kid.. from Austin..

I'd like to make videos of model vehicles and try to make them look real
Lol that was my first thought.

These are awesome, though. Kid's got some serious patience and talent for this. Immaculate detail and clean lines.

I must admit it wasn't an original idea.. I've seen some before.. sometimes its really hard to judge if they are real toys or mini toys.. :)
No kidding. I've had friends post pictures of their smaller cars with some kind of fisheye filter and people are convinced that they're model cars. Works just as well the other way around. The Ford though... I did have to stop I wonder if that was crushed nug or some sandy loam in the bed :lmao:

No kidding. I've had friends post pictures of their smaller cars with some kind of fisheye filter and people are convinced that they're model cars. Works just as well the other way around. The Ford though... I did have to stop I wonder if that was crushed nug or some sandy loam in the bed :lmao:
Google images "tilt shift photography" it's interesting how a special lens can make real things look like scale models.

Top Back Refresh