What's new

Saule Omarova

Truly fucking scary that someone like this is even considered!
Wage and price controls were tried under Nixon IIRC, people found ways to work around them.
Peacetime income policies were resorted to in the U.S. in August 1971 as a response to inflation. The wage and price controls were effective initially but were made less restrictive in January 1973, and later removed when they seemed to be having no effect on curbing inflation
They love those unelected boards don't they?
Some people who would compare the USSR favorable to the USA Yeah they are called Democrats

I heard Glenn Beck talking about her on his Friday show!!!!
How is this good for America????
It’s like a Fkn race to the bottom with these democrats!!!!

My question is, why is the current admin placing so many foreign born in positions of power in this country? I truly believe that no one should serve in the federal govt, in either an appointed OR elected position, that isnt a native born American.

My question is, why is the current admin placing so many foreign born in positions of power in this country? I truly believe that no one should serve in the federal govt, in either an appointed OR elected position, that isnt a native born American.

So you have a mega expert you could hire, that has demonstrated his/her ability in years of professionalism, but you'd NOT hire the person because they are an immigrant or a foreigner?

ev: "So how xenophobic are you?"
Stuck: "Yes."

Because they believe in the same radical agenda. I want to know who is picking these people.

As for foreign born members of Congress or Fed, Alexander Hamilton was born in Charlestown Nevis (St Kitts and Nevis) and was a phenomenal Founding Father.

So you have a mega expert you could hire, that has demonstrated his/her ability in years of professionalism, but you'd NOT hire the person because they are an immigrant or a foreigner?

ev: "So how xenophobic are you?"
Stuck: "Yes."
Hey douchebag! Hows that application coming? Still in limbo from "covid"? :lmao:

Because they believe in the same radical agenda. I want to know who is picking these people.

As for foreign born members of Congress or Fed, Alexander Hamilton was born in Charlestown Nevis (St Kitts and Nevis) and was a phenomenal Founding Father.
Different time. Different values.

Good point but similar to the ATF nominee all of them are at odds with the founders intent and rule of law. She would of been in a dunking booth confessing to being a witch in those days

Watched the entire video. The implications of her ideals, beliefs, and goals are chilling.

Even more chilling is that she is right out there as a nominee.

It was impossible for him or any of the Founders to be born in the US.

This admin and the people that voted for them hate the US.

This admin and all its appointees/assignees are a sad, circus clown car. Hol-ee shit!

It was impossible for him or any of the Founders to be born in the US.
The Founding Fathers who were born here considered themselves to be British subjects.

Hamilton isn't the only "outsider" (Nevis)...
~England- Robert Morris & Button Gwinnett
~Ireland- Butler, Fitzsimmons, McHenry & Paterson
~Scotland- Wilson & Witherspoon

And this concludes today's History lesson-

This admin and all its appointees/assignees are a sad, circus clown car. Hol-ee shit!
They are picking for diversity vs picking a quality candidate no matter the race gender.

The people who are doing the picking for Biden are horrible. They are helping to drive Biden’s poll numbers right into the shitter. Look at Kamala, she was the worst performing presidential candidate. And now with her skill of being good at absolutely nothing but Dick sucking, she is polling as the worst vp in a really long time. These people are so stupid thinking a race or gender will make you qualified to do a job.

I am getting a kick out of the news stories how the potato was warned that his actions were going to cause inflation. And yet here we are with the highest rate of inflation in 30+ years.

Here’s to seeing Biden’s polling numbers dip into the 20’s in the near future.

Last edited:
The scary question is, why don't they care?

who says that picking a good candidate is their goal or purpose?

Scary is thinking these people are just incompetent.

Really scary is knowing they arent incompetent, but extremely proficient at their intended goal. and its everything that is bad for this country.

The scary question is, why don't they care?
I think it’s a case of being blinded by the kool-aid. They believe they are doing the right thing.

It’s the same thing as most of the lefties thinking Kyle shot 3 black guys. There Prism they look through is so clouded they don’t know they are making big mistakes.

Does this mean the commie's ratification is DOA in the senate, or will the republicans -as they always do- rescue defeat from the jaws of victory?

The republicans better not vote for that commie. A few were asking in the hearings if they need to call her comrade lol.

Top Back Refresh