What's new

PA Samurai Project East of the Mississippi…

FleshEater

Ordinary Average Guy
Member Number
Loc
Pennsylvania
Hunting down a Samurai project. I’d currently be willing to drive 12-14 hours (from western Pennsylvania) to grab it.

Looking for a semi-complete roller. I have a 16V for a swap, and can hunt down a Sami transmission and transfer case if needed. I just do not want to deal with rust. Everything I’m seeing closer to me is rotted out and they still want $5,000 for it. :shaking:

Shipping from California is insane right now.

Just want to build a small, nimble rig on 35’s to have some east coast fun in. :smokin:

Let me know if you have a rust free Sami sitting on axles laying around you’d part with. :beer:

Saw this on fbmp the other day. Not sure how rusty or not it is as I'm not super familiar with Samis and their problem areas. I kinda want one but like you said, either rusted out, stupid expensive, and/or no titles.

Saw this on fbmp the other day. Not sure how rusty or not it is as I'm not super familiar with Samis and their problem areas. I kinda want one but like you said, either rusted out, stupid expensive, and/or no titles.

Says it has “some rust.” Which means rust that needs fixed and he’s hoping no one hits the soft spot when looking it over.

Man I think I just found one for $550 in Virginia. Hoping it’s a solid body and not rotted all out.

Never mind.

Last edited:
I have one here in Arizona and I'm currently in the process of moving to Tennessee. I haven't run the thing in a couple years so it will need some TLC, along with a windshield one door glass and new seats. The pack rats out here in Arizona are something else.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh