Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Rush Springs 10/26-10/28 then SMORR 10/28-10/30

KungFooMASTA

El Stupido
Member Number
Loc
17 miles West of Murdock KS
Me and a couple friends are headed to Rush Springs for the first time on Wed 10/26- Fri 10/28 then headed to SMORR for the weekend after that.

If you want to wheel with us or just make fun of me I will be there. I will be in the Buggy if its nice out or will be in the Jeep if it looks like rain for more than a few days. We are all on 42-43s. But you can join us no matter the size. We will be doing some bigger things but thats not all we do.

SMORR was sold out of cabins so I am taking the RV and will be in campspot #20.

Post up if you will be there.

Will keep this in mind. Getting ready for an auction we're having on the 15th but was wanting to plan a small trip soon after so this may be good to jump on.

Non of us are hard-core but I've taken the CJ on 35s places I shouldn't!

I forgot to update this post. For some reason I did not take many pictures while on this trip.

Rush was fun. Nothing crazy or hard. The bouncer hills were all mud since it had rained a few days before we got there. They didnt look hard if it wasn’t for the mud. We found a cave and me and another friend crawled back in there probably farther than we should have. I got until I would have had to crawl thro a hold in the floor to go any further and we were already probably 100 feet in. I went through a small spot I had to crawl on my belly and my friend didn’t go further than that so I didn’t want to go too much further by myself. The worst part of Rush were the bees. They were everywhere at camp and constantly on you or swarming you. I didnt, but a few others got stung a few times. You couldn’t sit an open beer down at all.
1204510D-3180-4989-A63D-854A7F8F053C.jpeg

AAC6BF27-89D4-4B71-B1BD-A9864FFE07E9.jpeg

3FC66A8E-5A95-47FA-8C28-5BE84775533A.jpeg

Smorr was fun as it always is. My friends left early Sunday so I found a couple rigs headed out and asked if I could wheel with them. On guy had a flatfender Willys with a hot racecar v8 on propane and 40s. It was its first time out so he was dealing with first time out issues. Overheating and a bad starter. Luckily it was a 4 speed so he could
pullstart it. His buddy had a big jeep in rockwells but it wouldn’t run right so he took his kids XJ out. Good guys but I am bad with names and forgot and didn’t get pictures of their rigs.

Whoever suggested the maprika app. That thing is awesome. It overlaid both parks maps and would show where you were and where you have been. It was not perfect but it was close enough to know what trail you were on and how to get to where you wanted to go.

Top Back Refresh