What's new

Roof?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
I think this kinda fits here.....

I use a samurai as a SxS. I currently have a shade cloth roof, which I love most of the time. Now that I live somewhere that we get a lot more random rain storms, I'm thinking a solid roof would be nice. I can obviously do aluminum skin, but was kinda thinking a SxS type roof that hangs over a bit, doesn't drip in all the worst spots and can flex on trees and whatnot would be kinda sweet.

I'm thinking roughly 45x65. Anyone want to measure their golf cart roof and see if it's even close?

I am about to replace mine on my Talon as it is scratched up on a side.

I'll go out and measure it in a bit to see if it would work for you

Looks to be about 46 x 65 so I would say pretty darn close.

If you want it let me know, Ill have to order my new one but as soon as I get that I can ship you this old one.

Looks to be about 46 x 65 so I would say pretty darn close.

If you want it let me know, Ill have to order my new one but as soon as I get that I can ship you this old one.
Dude

Don't you have like 15 sxs's? :laughing:

Which model? I may be interested, not sure if shipping from TN would be worth it?

Dude

Don't you have like 15 sxs's? :laughing:

Which model? I may be interested, not sure if shipping from TN would be worth it?

It is the black plastic factory roof from a 2020 Honda Talon 4 seater.

It is 2 pieces, Id shove it into the box the new one comes to me in.

I'd think it would ship for $50ish.
IMG_1434.JPG

Also, that is pretty crazy that the first person to measure is exact on one dimension and 1" away on the other.

Hmmm, talon has a pretty goofy flared up deal in the back. Mine slopes down, so I'm not sure if it would work right.

Why are you getting a new one?

Edit, is 65" to the tip in the back, or the outside corner?

Also, that is pretty crazy that the first person to measure is exact on one dimension and 1" away on the other.

Hmmm, talon has a pretty goofy flared up deal in the back. Mine slopes down, so I'm not sure if it would work right.

Why are you getting a new one?

Edit, is 65" to the tip in the back, or the outside corner?

If you need precise measurements I will have to get someone to help me.

I am pretty sure you can make this roof work.

This talon someone tried doing some donuts in it and flopped it over, the roof has some scratches on the drivers side.

Not really a big deal but I want all my rentals looking perfect.

If you need precise measurements I will have to get someone to help me.

I am pretty sure you can make this roof work.

This talon someone tried doing some donuts in it and flopped it over, the roof has some scratches on the drivers side.

Not really a big deal but I want all my rentals looking perfect.

No worries.

Let me know when you get it off and I'll see if I think it will work for me.

How are those working for you? Any sun trans issues?

Totally unrelated. But I’d rock a talon. Add it to my fleet of Honda’s. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh