Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

North west

Roll call

In. I used to have a wheelin' buddy(RIP Kenny) that lived in Priest River. He always wanted me to come over and go on a run on a trail called Compressor Creek trail. It's somewhere by Mullen ID. He showed me pictures of it once, not sure how my cj would hold up to it.

I've seen quite a few videos. Mostly guys on 33s with open diffs and 1 or no lockers. Doesn't look all to crazy at all.

I'd still be down to do a run, though, I'd love to be proved wrong.

I did do a trail years ago in that general area. Out of Pinehurst, can't remember the name of the trail though. Same type of deal though, very mild for anything but stock.

I'm here.
I am between Athol and Spirit Lake, out in the sticks.

From Lewiston to the Nevada/Utah state border is where most of the fire roads/trails.

Also; where the mountain ranges are too.

Be advised:
SanDiegoCJ ( :gary: :shaking:) lives in the Twin Falls area now. :eek: :flipoff2:
Yes I do, and we went to the Ranger Office south of Burley a few weeks ago to get a paper map of the trails in the "South Hills" and they're still using covid as an excuse to be closed. :shaking:

Lots of trails and camping in Central Washington. Probably about a 5 hour tow though. Just look up Naches, Liberty, and Rimrock 4x4 trails. Rimrock has some steep off camber stuff but the other 2 are pretty easy.

I almost went to naches for labor day, and ya ~5 hours. The pics I saw, it looked like there was decent trails though?
Naches is really family friendly. I have a '77 cj5 on 33's and have done most trails pretty easy. Those trails connect to the Manastash Ridge trails also. You could spend days there and not run the same one twice.

I thought the 12v was un breakable :flipoff2:

That sucks though, at least they're much easier to work on than the 7.3. I only need to do an oil cooler, but I ordered a bunch of shit to upgrade the steering and brakes while I'm in there.

They are.
I am the guy that can break a steel ball with a rubber hammer.

Spokane here.

Checking in, don't do any real wheeling anymore. I dig trail riding ATV, SxS or occasionally my TW200. Occasional technical spot is cool, but I don't go looking to test me or rigs to the limit anymore. More about exploring cool places.

So if any of you have any cool rides to abandoned areas, epic scenery or forgotten places, hit me up.

Spokane here.

Checking in, don't do any real wheeling anymore. I dig trail riding ATV, SxS or occasionally my TW200. Occasional technical spot is cool, but I don't go looking to test me or rigs to the limit anymore. More about exploring cool places.

So if any of you have any cool rides to abandoned areas, epic scenery or forgotten places, hit me up.

Lots of cool single track on the east side of pend orille, and some up near me as well. They can get pretty knarly, but there are more mild ones also.

In from Western WA, spent a lot of time in Elbe hills in the past. Not much since it's become so popular and completely different then it was 20 years ago.

Just joined this northwest group...didn’t know it existed until now.

I’m in Meridian, ID. There is some good stuff in the Owyhees

Wallace, ID here. There is some good areas around here to go wheeling

Hey guys, just saw this group.

I live in Naches, Wa.

I am fairly new to the area but always down to wheel with new people and trailer to new areas and explore.

Like everyone else I just saw the group. Figured I'd get in.

Here in kidnap county where you come on vacation and stay on probation.

Late to the party. Grew up west of Portland, OR, and currently living on the east side of the city.
Main stomping ground is Brown’s Camp in the Tillamook State Forest.
Need to find more spots.

IN, finally found this subforum. I was in the PDX area for a while. Recently moved south towards Roseburg. I spent a lot of time in Browns, need to find some wheeling spots down here when my rig is reassembled.

Hi guys, moved to north wester WA last year and still haven't wheeled anywhere yet. I'm about an hour from Walker Valley ORV. Might switch up my rig soon so I can at least drive on the road and get my family out easier.

Top Back Refresh