Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

North west

Roll call

I'm over in Parma, the land of hop fields, corn, and onions.

Next year I would like to get a group of us out to the Owyhee's for some off roading, beers around a campfire sort of thing.
Hell....the last time I hung out with some random Pirate board folks was KOH 2020 around 2am at Chocolate Thunder.
At least I think that's what may have happened out there.....:smokin:

Speaking of KOH....who's going in 2023 ??

Next year I would like to get a group of us out to the Owyhee's for some off roading, beers around a campfire sort of thing.
Hell....the last time I hung out with some random Pirate board folks was KOH 2020 around 2am at Chocolate Thunder.

I might be

What's up, neighbor!:beer:

I'm in Meridian.
Got my 1ton rear axle from Parma.:grinpimp:

We discovered BDR and I'm using their route to plan out some several day camping routes (you know, like overlanding)

I dont knwo waht is going on.

Council, ID

Used to crawl in the Owyhees when we lived Meridian/Nampa area.
Now we just take the Rzr on forest roads since they are minutes away and we can easily get to Cascade, Donnelly and McCall
Headed out to Succor Creek today. Just sold our property in Donnelly but used to spend alot of time out wheeling and hunting on the east Mountain side near Kennally Creek. Always enjoyed the trip over West Mountain from Donnelly to Council too.

Spokane area here (West Plains). Lived in CDA/Priest River for most of the time I lived in the PNW. Was heavy into wheeling most of the 2000's and a member of the Just Internationals club. I was Gustav129 on there and the OG forums. I just found these forums.

I got out of it when I started autocross/road racing around 2009-2010. Every once in a while, it draws me back in. I currently don't have a wheeling rig, but I'm itching to build one again, and push my fab skills. I missed out on a couple Scouts that burned up in the Gray Fire this summer.

I'm in Moses Lake. Have property south of Sandpoint, and we have run the roads to Gold Creek, but don't have any friends so I stay away, mostly, from technical stuff. Building an XJ right now for maybe some light wheeling, but the golf cart lets me get out and look cool... lol. I do a bit of the sand in ML, but after working with the fire dept for several years stay away from there on any holiday scenario.

Top Back Refresh