Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

Rokon

cj3a

Member Number
Loc
NJ
My buddy gave me this crazy bike. He got it from the original owner who bought it in 1969.
image.jpg

The gas tank has some rust in it so after three days evapo rust I needed to step up my game. Tumbling with ceramic media at 30 rpm.
4C2FCF56-9830-4222-AB1F-E856979ABFE2.jpeg

:smokin:

I’ve always wanted one of these, but they never seem to come up for sale in my area. They still build new ones.

image.jpg
The wheel tanks look in good shape and a nice size seat for woods ass.
image.jpg

I remember seeing one of these in a go kart shop in town when I was a little kid, thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

I was reading they the paper work received with the bike and the fuel mix is 3/4 of a pint to 1 gal of gas. Manual says to use 30 to 40 sae oil. Judging by the carburetor it seems a little thick.

I was reading they the paper work received with the bike and the fuel mix is 3/4 of a pint to 1 gal of gas. Manual says to use 30 to 40 sae oil. Judging by the carburetor it seems a little thick.

Holy shit. That’s 10:1 or something. That’s absolutely nuts.

The bike was bought in 1969 and the engine was popular for gokarts. Need to do some more research

They still make em ! Theres quite a few dealers around.

I got it to pop off. Need to make a new shaft for the throttle or fix the old one.

Got the front end back together. Only one break on this thing.
image.jpg

Back on this thing. Milling machine DRO took a crap and went down the rabbit hole of buying new and doing the install. How do you post a video from a phone? I keep getting no file extension

I must have one of the twenty gaskets flipped around because the carb leaks. It does not have a float but has a diagram. It is like a big chainsaw carb.

This thing is kicking my ass. The carb butterfly shaft was cracked so I am making another one.
Not sure yet how to attach the throttle stop but that’s next.
image.jpg

Top Back Refresh