What's new

Roger Stone sentence commuted

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
Trump is killing it. He sure knows how to rub the lefts noses in their own shit. I’m sure there will be an investigation in the House. :lmao::lmao:

Sure is draining the swamp.

The Democrats are doing a mighty fine job at sinking their own party. Trump doesn’t have to do anything. Millions are finally waking up and are seeing through the bullshit that the Democratic Party is pushing.

The Democrats are doing a mighty fine job at sinking their own party. Trump doesn’t have to do anything. Millions are finally waking up and are seeing through the bullshit that the Democratic Party is pushing.

If you think anyone on the "D side" is "waking up" you're delusional. All they see is Trump thwarting justice and they're pissed off as all hell.

If you think anyone on the "D side" is "waking up" you're delusional. All they see is Trump thwarting justice and they're pissed off as all hell.
:flipoff2:

B1200C7B-8F44-4791-BB09-102CEDC07D8F.gif

I don't even know who Roger Stone is
too lazy to do a search..
this thread is missing information or maybe a link..

edit: wait, I remember he was one of those guys lying to congress or something, about Russia, right?

You are easily led

edit: wait, I remember he was one of those guys lying to congress or something, about Russia, right?

Roger Stone has been a political lizard since Nixon. No possibility he's been able to wade through the sewer and kept the shit off himself, but he got skewered for nothing this time.

hahahahaha do a search for "political lizard nixon trump"

you get quite a few on the first page, about Roger Stone...

I guess StJames is not original... in this case

Or you don't really know how Google search engines work.

That sounds like you're the victim of racism.

You should protest for your right to be spoonfed. :flipoff2:

If someone gave you the option of killing every politician in the United states but had to be one in the same what would you do.

Fast painless, bullet to back of th head, what should happen to majority of prisoners.

Slow and painless lop a a few didgets here and there going up to a few limbs make them admit to something and end it

Slow and painful. Up for debate, imo first pull all of the finder and toe nails then use acid to whittle away at the flsh. Then amputate up to the torso. Probably about halfway you pull the eyes just for extra unknown factor. Then comes the quandary do you kill them like they hav . Been begging for for months or dump them somewhere and let them die. Could also drown them but that seems too knind.

If someone gave you the option of killing every politician in the United states but had to be one in the same what would you do.

Fast painless, bullet to back of th head, what should happen to majority of prisoners.

Slow and painless lop a a few didgets here and there going up to a few limbs make them admit to something and end it

Slow and painful. Up for debate, imo first pull all of the finder and toe nails then use acid to whittle away at the flsh. Then amputate up to the torso. Probably about halfway you pull the eyes just for extra unknown factor. Then comes the quandary do you kill them like they hav . Been begging for for months or dump them somewhere and let them die. Could also drown them but that seems too knind.

Damn someone had been into the firewater last night, :laughing:

As someone said Stone was a Nixon accolite his real claim to fame was a book he wrote about the Kennedy assassination, in which he claims to have been sitting there with Nixon watching the news and Nixon turned to him and "Damn they actully did it" ! What follows is a fairly interesting book especially if you had reliatives living in West Tx at the time and had heard some of the names being used in conversations amoung the adults. There was a movie made about it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So, you think the Ds are going to change their minds and vote for trump ? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Correct. Lots of them have finally seen through the bullshit they are pushing. Keep acting delusional you old fuck.:laughing:

You are such a narrow minded pompous ass. Thanks god I can block your non contributing stupid ass here

Blocking people is for weak little pussies. Nice to know that's what you are.
Also, it's nice to know you redefined narrow minded to be me having a different opinion than someone else.

Last edited:
You are such a narrow minded pompous ass. Thanks god I can block your non contributing stupid ass here

Can't you just see him bent over his keyboard grumbling under his breath everytime someone dares to question his pronouncements! :stirthepot: Banging his cane on the floor as the dogs run for the other side of the house, We are supposed to be blinded by his raging intellect, instead of finding him someone to make light of. Although ocassionally he does say something that I have to agree with, I have found a few minutes of listening to Sabaton clears that up.

The only thing about this I like is that Trump commuted Stone's sentence. Stone is still a convicted felon.
Do I think Stone got fucked/targeted by the Dem's ? Sure he did. The question is....................................
did he actually commit the crime he was convicted of ? I believe he did, and that's why Trump didn't pardon him.

Remind me what crime he committed again?

Obstruction, Witness Tampering and Lying

Not saying I agree or not if he was guilty... but those are the crimes he was allegedly convicted of. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh