What's new

Roger Stone sentence commuted

Can't you just see him bent over his keyboard grumbling under his breath everytime someone dares to question his pronouncements! :stirthepot: Banging his cane on the floor as the dogs run for the other side of the house, We are supposed to be blinded by his raging intellect, instead of finding him someone to make light of. Although ocassionally he does say something that I have to agree with, I have found a few minutes of listening to Sabaton clears that up.

If his real personality is anything like his pirate persona, then I imagine he is a very lonely person who goes on long tirades and people around him just roll their eyes and tune him out.

Correct. Lots of them have finally seen through the bullshit they are pushing. Keep acting delusional you old fuck.:laughing:

and I've seen op eds that have literally said "Sorry about throwing metoo under the bus, but trump is evil so I'll be voting biden"

The charges against Stone may or may not have been trumped up.....But I think that as a person he is out for himself. I mean what do you say about a man who has Nixon's face tattooed on his back....

Also, it's nice to know you redefined narrow minded to be me having a different opinion than someone else.

Please tell us your fucking opinion then. You just post shitty useless comments with zero substance and nothing to back it up.

I can't wait to be the first one to PM you first thing after the election results to say......

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT, BITCH. :flipoff2:

:lmao:

You too Evltwit. Screenshot this you little bitch. :usa:

Last edited:
Please tell us your fucking opinion then. You just post shitty useless comments with zero substance and nothing to back it up.

:

SDCJ is a CVNT

SDCJ is a contrarian, he has no opinion he wants to state, he only lives to tell you, you are wrong about yours, if he states no opinion he can never be wrong. At one time I thought he might be a Democrat politician, but I have since changed my mind. :stirthepot:

Everytime you call him names he probably calls his wife over to see what he has accomplished at which time she kisses his balding head and says that's good dear and goes back to checking out nursing homes for when she can no longer take care of him :lmao:

Last edited:
SDCJ is a contrarian, he has no opinion he wants to state, he only lives to tell you, you are wrong about yours, if he states no opinion he can never be wrong. At one time I thought he might be a Democrat politician, but I have since changed my mind. :stirthepot:

Everytime you call him names he probably calls his wife over to see what he has accomplished at which time she kisses his balding head and says that's good dear and goes back to checking out nursing homes for when she can no longer take care of him :lmao:

If there are monuments on BBs, this should be one SDCJ is a lemming cvnt.

I can't wait to be the first one to PM you first thing after the election results to say......

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT, BITCH. :flipoff2:

:lmao:

You too Evltwit. Screenshot this you little bitch. :usa:

And all you post is your opinion. You need to look in the mirror and stop projecting your failures onto others.

Jurors also thought OJ was innocent, shrug.:flipoff2:

According to the evidence that was presented in court the jury reached the correct verdict in that case. Seeing and hearing all the bullshit that was in the press had no meaning as to what the jury had to base their verdict on. The OJ jury was sequestered so they didn't see or hear any of that non-evidence. Now, before you start in on me, I think OJ killed them, but the DA couldn't prove it, so acquittal was the proper verdict.

According to the evidence that was presented in court the jury reached the correct verdict in that case. Seeing and hearing all the bullshit that was in the press had no meaning as to what the jury had to base their verdict on. The OJ jury was sequestered so they didn't see or hear any of that non-evidence. Now, before you start in on me, I think OJ killed them, but the DA couldn't prove it, so acquittal was the proper verdict.

I had a nice long chat with one of the attorneys present in that court room. The problem is we as the general public were not fully cognizant of the particulars of DNA evidence and the lawyers were not that good yet at using it. He related that in today's courtrooms, the case would have been a slam dunk conviction due to the DNA evidence they had. The attorney is very well known by actions, not so much by name. He was part of the team that started the King riots by getting the police officers acquitted, name is Barnett.

What about Reality Winner?
I think she is still in the can. I would like to see Trump commute her sentence. She is guilty as fuck; but I also think she was a handy tool used to legitimize the Russia hoax.

Last edited:
I had a nice long chat with one of the attorneys present in that court room. The problem is we as the general public were not fully cognizant of the particulars of DNA evidence and the lawyers were not that good yet at using it. He related that in today's courtrooms, the case would have been a slam dunk conviction due to the DNA evidence they had. The attorney is very well known by actions, not so much by name. He was part of the team that started the King riots by getting the police officers acquitted, name is Barnett.

In post-trial interviews, several jurors said that they believed Simpson probably did commit the murders,[SUP][292][/SUP] but that the prosecution had failed to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
I remember seeing some of those interviews. IMO the jury did the job they were supposed to do, render a verdict on the evidence presented at trial regardless of personnel beliefs.

I think we have all seen cases that the evidence known by the public it should be a slam dunk, only to be the the accussed just walk away.
I have had jury duty twice first time was a DWI court first case the defense raised the fact that the officer doing the testing that night did 6 tests, so whose test were they using because there was a line where the person tested was supposed to sign on the card, but the APD had gotten into the habit of not doing it. Add that by the time they go to trial the officer has worked 100s more cases and really can't give a clear testimony. Driver was accused of driving while impared came ot that she was on pain killers for a bullet wound. It wasn't till we were talking to the prosecutor ( A just out of college female, up against a guy with years of experiance.) That the lab tech pointed out the fact she was on pain meds made her driving impared. We pointed out to her that the fact the signature line was left blank , hurt her case. The lab tech said I have been telling them that for years either get rid of it or make them sign it.
Second case I never got past jury selection, after I told the judge "The laws were written by lawyers, for lawyers and we laymen had to take their word about what they said!" Needless to say I was out of there on after burners.

Next time I pulled duty was a prison fight, gang member getting out of the solitary went after another guy put him in the hospital. The problem was they didn't pull the video right away and some of it was corrupted and they didn't call the sheriff for IIRC a couple of days, accused sat there in court a big 505 tattoo on his neck (Alb gang) but once again rookie proscutor and older experianced lawyer complete with suspenders, again the incident had happened 2 years before it went to trial, any witnesses were either shipped somewhere else or out of prison. We had female jurors taken in by the fact that the accused was in street clothes and unsecured, the victum was in a prison jumpsuit. Myself and the other male in the group pointed out the tats, and the fact no defense lawyer is going to let his client show up in chains and a jumpsuit.
Personally my instincts said he had done it, but the evidence was weak .

Top Back Refresh