What's new

RL Wheelin!!!!

20211126_145911.jpg

Best I got.... Out for a cruise yesterday, still got a ways to go to get enough snow to actually wheel in.

I could have been wheeling today, but damn Amazon didn't get me my leaf spring bushings here yesterday. It's web and garage wheeling for me today.

Pretty impressed with how much they've developed the 4x4 part of Tahuya, I remember when most of the truck trails there were more like poorly maintained roads.

Pretty impressed with how much they've developed the 4x4 part of Tahuya, I remember when most of the truck trails there were more like poorly maintained roads.
They did a bunch the last time I was there, and it looks like they have done even more:beer:

They did a bunch the last time I was there, and it looks like they have done even more:beer:
It’s been a couple years since I’ve been back there… definitely impressed with the progress…… I’d actually put a trip together to go back out there, when I thought this trip would be good for another couple years!!!!!

Top Back Refresh