What's new

Rising Corona Numbers Did the US Give Up the Fight?

The US is consumed by selfish people ignoring corona warnings and ignoring guidelines. Large gatherings in all the major cities prove they are ignorant of the danger Corona presents. False beliefs have led these people out and doomed us all! We must have the police stop these gatherings through any force necessary for the greater good of society. :flipoff2:

https://internetprotocol.co/hype-new...ion-hcq-works/

In all fairness, Donnie said it "showed promise", and it does.

The FDA has become a hugely politicized agency, just like the rest of them, and there is no Money in hydroxyxhloroquine, which means it won't be embraced.

My thoughts too... theres no money in a cheaply produced treatment. Therefore, ridicule and berate until the expensive version of a vaccine is released and mandated. :homer:

Fauci needs to be subverted.

Says the guy who thinks it's a grand conspeerisy to sacrifice the world's economy simply to unseat one leader.

Did I say that? So it appears willingly naive goes hand in hand with lack of simple reading comprehension. If ya really want to strive for the "trifecta", maybe you could misquote me too! :homer:

The US is consumed by selfish people ignoring corona warnings and ignoring guidelines. Large gatherings in all the major cities prove they are ignorant of the danger Corona presents. False beliefs have led these people out and doomed us all! We must have the police stop these gatherings through any force necessary for the greater good of society. :flipoff2:

Nothing is more comforting than satire. :laughing:

:flipoff2:

Local political group I'm a part of on book of faces is crying about people not wearing masks... Here's the deal, N95 are meant to protect you in a dirty environment, They have exhale ports so you breath out into the dirty environment contaminating others, Surgical masks are meant to protect a patient in a sterile envirtonment for a short time, they catch what doctors are exhaling but to little for what they are inhaling. Cloth masks might as well be made of window screens because they do nothing but virtue signal.. Looking around, ain't NO ONE wearing N95s as they are hot and hard to breathe in. So whats the point?

Oh right, some glorified blog is definitely the authority here. Donny went way beyond saying it showed promise, remember when he claimed to be taking it himself?
The guy didn't want to admit he was wrong, and can't seem to keep his mouth shut when he's out of his depth either.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...oroquine-study

hydrochlorine study saying it "doesnt work" retracted

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/07/...candal-emerge/

prof terminated who was involved in bogus study, and TWO retracted papers.

Last edited:
Local political group I'm a part of on book of faces is crying about people not wearing masks... Here's the deal, N95 are meant to protect you in a dirty environment, They have exhale ports so you breath out into the dirty environment contaminating others, Surgical masks are meant to protect a patient in a sterile envirtonment for a short time, they catch what doctors are exhaling but to little for what they are inhaling. Cloth masks might as well be made of window screens because they do nothing but virtue signal.. Looking around, ain't NO ONE wearing N95s as they are hot and hard to breathe in. So whats the point?

My wife is supposed to have a baby any day now, so we've been talking to our local hospital about what we need to do to come in. You can't get in wearing an N95 mask with the blow-off valve, but you do have to have something over your face, so obviously they feel that other types of masks do something.

I know people talk about some sort of conspiracy to inflate death numbers and reported cases and all that, but I don't see that in my local county. They do a really good job of reporting the numbers and updating those daily. We did recently begin to re-open everything and saw a spike in cases as a result, but on the other hand we saw only12 deaths since this whole thing started and have had nearly 1,000 cases in the county. Those 12 deaths happened early on as well. Anyway, here's our local county's page that tracks everything: https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/gover...-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-local-data-10219

I think it's too early to draw conclusions from the data yet. There was always going to be a spike after trying to re-open(we started at the beginning of June), but now it remains to be seen if the numbers continue to shoot up or if they level off.

If everyone wears masks - everyone can exhale all they want.

Again: why are alle lemmings and sleeping sheep in Germany wearing masks? Why is compliance so high? Everyone here understands the cloth masks don't protect 100%. It's not even a discussion point anymore. People just accept wearing a mask when shopping, gas, banks, hairdressers...

It's almost like a team with a team leader. "Put on a mask, and then we go from there". Everyone: "ok."

I guess I do think that everyone is "important", especially the old people. So I willsimply do my part. It never even crossed my mind to try not wearing a mask. It's not an option.

OK replace usurp our glorious leader with plandemic whaaargarble about the WHO, FDA, and Dr. Fauci destroying the world to make beeeeelions of dollars off of a forced microchip containing vaccine.

Well then, please explain to the class what's really going on. You act as though you know something we don't....... Spill the beans or STFU.

Utah has gone up. But you’ve gotta expect that with more people out and in close contact. Looking back to 1918 virus, I have been reading a journal of two small towns in Southern Utah where my wife’s ancestors lived at the time. From what I can glean from them, the virus lasted a year or so. I figure we have nine or ten months more before we have herd immunity.

I've said it before...
The greatest Social experiment big brother has ever pulled!

Sheeples COMPLY!:lmao:

I think it's too early to draw conclusions from the data yet.

and yet, 4 months ago we were all sold a 2 week shutdown to prevent hospital overwhelm, yet here we are. they won't let you in to a hospital without a face covering. Loose bandana tied around your head like you are riding across the plains counts :homer:

Reactions: Clb
25715.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	25715.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	41219
my bud is gunna make some masks like this hopefully...

Well then, please explain to the class what's really going on. You act as though you know something we don't....... Spill the beans or STFU.

How about: we just don't know.
That doesn't work in your little head, now does it?

I bet you also believe in God - the end no questions ever asked? Then I understand your longing for answers from things like teachers / schools or governments. You cannot ever accept that nobody knows what is going on. That is why you see CT. You NEED an explaination.
There is no fucking conspiracy here. There wasn't one in 1800whatever the fuck either.

and yet, 4 months ago we were all sold a 2 week shutdown to prevent hospital overwhelm, yet here we are. they won't let you in to a hospital without a face covering. Loose bandana tied around your head like you are riding across the plains counts :homer:

I will agree that a full lockdown with "stay at home" was a stupid choice. They should have let people go outside alone, for sports or fresh air.
I would stand with you and protest.

Then again - the hospitals weren't overwhelmed, except in NY... maybe the plan worked?
Any cloth covering will prevent SOME transmission. And THAT is the entire point of the exercise.

Maybe I'm just lucky. My day to day life hasnt changed in the slightest. Work and home as usual. I'm still alive. It's a joke. An overblown flu, OMG, we are all gonna die.

Maybe I'm just lucky. My day to day life hasnt changed in the slightest. Work and home as usual. I'm still alive. It's a joke. An overblown flu, OMG, we are all gonna die.

Mine hasn't either. If anything, the commute is nicer. Oh, I need to wear a mask when shopping. Yay big fucking deal.
I do know several people that had it and people that died. A family member is a doctor at the Berlin Charite hospital. I'll take her word that she isn't in any conspiracy, and believe it when she says: "It was a war zone. Beautifully quiet outside on the streets, but not in the hospital.

So you are saying, since you don't know anyone personally - it's just a bad joke. That really doesn't compute. Did you not see NY and ice trucks? Was that just CGI to manipulate everyone?

Then again - the hospitals weren't overwhelmed, except in NY... maybe the plan worked?
Any cloth covering will prevent SOME transmission. And THAT is the entire point of the exercise.

if anything, this has proven how absurd the state and federal anti-mask laws are. oh wait, they were put in place because "racism" :shaking:

very few places are reviewing their anti-mask laws though :homer:

were they overwhelmed in NY? I don't think so. the emergency quick up hospitals weren't used and the emergency medical ship was unused, a 1% rate doesn't count.

edit: the "exercise" did have very real consequence and very real death and destruction attached to it, so no that justification is invalid.

What pisses me off in the commie bay area is that they are not reporting the number of people recovered. Just shows they are intentionally trying to keep everyone scared.

This virus has shown that a lot of people failed math class. The metric shown early on was “flatten the curve”, with a graph. The purpose of the shutdown was only to reduce the peak, the area under the curve, meaning the number of cases, is the same. The shutdown merely extended the period of time for the virus to hang around.

It's nearly under control here for the time being.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/a6f23959a8b14bfa989e3cda29297ded

The main strategy has been distancing and hand washing, I wore a mask once for a haircut and that's it. Our Provincial Health Officer has a wealth of experience with infectious disease and pandemics. Social media has been a significant issue, so much misinformation is spread. It's just a platform for the mouth breathers to share irrelevant international news and fear mongering.

They are testing everyone that wants to see a Dr at this point so no shock that the cases are up. Not many are actually dead from it in the US though. Last I saw the actual deaths were still under .03% of the population. It's the glorified sniffles being blown way out of proportion by windbags in the .gov and that's all there is to it.

They are testing everyone that wants to see a Dr at this point so no shock that the cases are up. Not many are actually dead from it in the US though. Last I saw the actual deaths were still under .03% of the population. It's the glorified sniffles being blown way out of proportion by windbags in the .gov and that's all there is to it.

and the cock gobbling democrats that will do anything. to keep america down, to try to regain power.

Those numbers would be pretty difficult to get. There's a lot of people suffering through it at home and I really doubt they're going to take the time to call up the local hospital to report that they got better.

really? how many?

Top Back Refresh