What's new

NH Richmond Va to New Hampshire - April 2022

AlxJ64

Rust is Paint
Member Number
Loc
Richmond / Cville - VA
Hauling an old truck up to Grendel sometime in early April. Not a lot of room going up but space for things like engines, transmissions, axles, etc.

Will be coming back mostly empty. Looking for help with fuel costs for anything you need moved.
Send a message.

I still have these Superduty 8x225 adapters in Winchester, VA if he wants to stop and get the whole axle or the adapters for you Grendel

I still have these Superduty 8x225 adapters in Winchester, VA if he wants to stop and get the whole axle or the adapters for you Grendel
How much for the entire axle?

AlxJ64 Can you grab it for me, if the money works out, please?

Last edited:
$600 for the axle. It’s rusty missing one lockout hub, 4.88s from a 2000 F450.

$100 for the adapters. The axle is 5 minutes off RT81 if that’s how he’s headed up, if he’s taking 95 it’s probably too far out of the way.

What's your route back? I want one of dave_dj1 's grapples - think he's up in NY on the VT line. Probably too far out of the way unless you're going way north in NH.

If I still have it, buy my 86 Honda Shadow for like $800. :flipoff2:

$600 for the axle. It’s rusty missing one lockout hub, 4.88s from a 2000 F450.

$100 for the adapters. The axle is 5 minutes off RT81 if that’s how he’s headed up, if he’s taking 95 it’s probably too far out of the way.
I'd rather go 81 than deal with NOVA traffic. I'm closer to Charlottesville than Richmond in actuality.

What's your route back? I want one of dave_dj1 's grapples - think he's up in NY on the VT line. Probably too far out of the way unless you're going way north in NH.

Haven't planned it yet. Appears I'll have a truck on the trailer but there should be room on the dove for a grapple bucket if that's what you're talking about.

I actually have to go up through NY and cut across east because of dropping off another truck now on the PA / NY Line near Scranton so I'll be coming in from Albany most likely.

I'll be starting a new thread since we bumped the trip back to June.

Top Back Refresh